Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Viktor Grebennikov - Anti-Gravity & Levitation

Started by TommeyLReed, January 06, 2015, 11:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stivep

Thank you all of you for  excellent time  .
Wesley :)

onepower

Quote from: sergeyman on February 17, 2022, 03:19:08 PM
What does this forum have to do with levitation?  This is a forum for electricity, energy.  I think that the subject does not make sense here and especially the insects - botany.  I came to this group to learn energy electronics. UFOs, mystical energy, and conspiracies cannot be tested or reproduced by electronic engineers. Also there are a lot of scammers who pretend that they could levitate object and ask for money... This is my opinion, without offense.

To the uneducated nothing makes sense and the more we learn the more sense things make.
By "educated" I mean the pursuit of knowledge and understanding with an open mind. Anyone can educate themselves.

In any case, I found it's always the least educated people trying to tell us what our limitations are and how impossible everything is. Like nothing can do more work than a horse, man cannot fly, we can never go to other planets, machines cannot do math let alone think and so on. Meanwhile, the most educated people were actually trying to make progress.

Here's a clue...
https://theconversation.com/why-do-people-reject-science-heres-why-4050

QuoteThe historical evidence is overwhelming that some of that opposition has been organized by vested interests, often successfully delaying political and regulatory action that posed a perceived threat to corporate profits. The peer-reviewed literature has clearly identified the subterfuge, distortion and manufacture of doubt with which vested interests delayed the control of tobacco, CFCs and sulphur emissions.

It's common knowledge that many see any kind of change as a threat to there beliefs or worldview.

QuoteIt is revealing to analyze how far people are prepared to go when they are exposed to belief-threatening scientific evidence. In one study, people dismissed the scientific method itself when confronted with threatening information. People will rather declare that an issue cannot be resolved scientifically than accept evidence that's in opposition to their threatened beliefs.

So it's best to ignore the naysayers because there the least likely to make any progress...

AC