Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Generating current using only Light as a source

Started by MomentTheory, January 07, 2015, 04:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MomentTheory

Based upon a very simple experiment involving the reflective angles of light, I have recently finished up a conclusive theory that merges Quantum Mechanics and Relativity based around my newly discovered constant of Light, its average velocity.

It can be expressed as below:
((3x10^8)+1)/3

My experiment validates light's relation to the trion re, and shows promise of SAFE infinite energy generation via "time vacuum", due to the presence of a Schwarzschild black hole at the end of light's trion re. Beyond the technological implications many mathematically curiosities have arisen from my discovery.

I mapped out the data from my experiment into a codex and what I found was astonishing!
The radius that is revealed from this curvature of light is directly related to the way humans have "created" time. I've found we merely replicated an already known value (known by the universe): Depending on the unit of measure (x or y on the codex) "light radius" equals either 1200
  • or 600.5
  • - a clear indication that light defined "metaphysical" time, and by association gear ratios (explaining why clock hands mechanically lining up at 12:00 and 6:30) LOOOOONNNNGGG before we could keep time with clocks.

I have also been able to solve the known Pythagoras discrepancy in relation to SQR Root of 2, via a secondary "unseen" radius, that makes up for this ignorance, while seemingly paradoxically upheld by the trion re.

With the codex in hand I took a look at discrepancies with in atomic mass, and was also able to develop a clear solution, which I have included with this post to spark some curiosity.

I am willing to share all I have found in order to expedite a process to produce the patent that resulted from this discovery. If you can help me in any way by providing me with networking, or investment that would be wonderful! I am open to all ideas and questions.

Thanks for reading!

pomodoro

The most abundant forms of Hydrogen and oxygen do have atomic weights of exactly one and sixteen! What you have is the average of all their isotopes.

dieter

it isn't april the 1st, is it?

Well maybe between egypt and lebanon...pal.

TinselKoala

Is there a reason for this image to be so large? Is the OP "visually challenged"?

Please resize your images so that they are no more than 1024 pixels wide, unless there is some compelling reason to display them at a larger width. If there is some detail that needs to be shown at greater amplification, then simply crop that part out and display the partial image, again at no more than 1024 pixels width. The reason for this should be glaringly obvious to you by now.

MomentTheory

Sorry about the image size this is my first time posting. The images are huge because I have designed them for print so they need to be high res. The metaphysical model I provided for you was merely to spark interest in what I was purposing. I also have a 40 page PDF to back it up. As for it being April fool's, I did not expect to find trolls here, how disappointing. I'm perfectly ok with keeping this to myself, the world doesn't need to know the truth if that's what you'd prefer?