Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Wolves among sheep.

Started by sarkeizen, January 14, 2015, 10:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mscoffman

I don't think many organizations would spend would spend their money per MIB words in technical media. I do feel that
business organizations may have MIB departments. ie. "trouble shooters" that they would call if they find their
manufactured devices are showing efficiencies > 100%. This could be signs of manufacturing problems, as this might
certainly be consider negative as well as positive. It could be consider anti-competitive in certain instances. In most
instances non-guarantee-able it could cause specification dispersion problems in Deming type QC systems.

Since MIB's are people too, maybe they get online to mix it up at times. The only problems I have is when they behave as terrorists
try to manipulate or coerce people or attack other peoples property to trying to change operational parameters. Many people reject
Mafioso class behavior. I respect people who died for my country in many and various wars and I feel they died so that I can generally
study build and maybe even sell whatever I want.

OU is not a common thing and electrical engineers use *lack* of overunity energy to design conventional electronic systems. So it is
obvious that they might object to the consideration of concepts with what conflicts with what they consider important in the design phase.
Variable demand utility style systems are most uncommon, it takes a long time to understand how to design systems that can collect and
distribute energy simultaneously, all while not self destructing. You have to think overunity systems *might exist* before you can do
various serious technical studies. The other thing is understanding how perceptual evidence chains contribute to intelligent scientific
knowledge building.

:S:MarkSCoffman

sarkeizen

Quote from: mscoffman on January 15, 2015, 02:42:47 PM
It could be consider anti-competitive in certain instances.
So someone sells me a 3 phase power transformer and I start getting more energy out than I put in...how does that serve as grounds for anti-competition law?
QuoteIn most instances non-guarantee-able it could cause specification dispersion problems in Deming type QC systems.
I'm pretty sure that "specification dispersion" is an entirely made up phrase.   
QuoteThe other thing is understanding how perceptual evidence chains contribute to intelligent scientific knowledge building.
I think this either ridiculously worded or again simply made up.

sarkeizen

I'll point out that this thread has been read 484 times and we only seem to have one person who seems to think it entirely likely that there are people getting paid to do shenanigans here.

orbut 3000

Quote from: sarkeizen on January 15, 2015, 03:50:32 PM
I'll point out that this thread has been read 484 times and we only seem to have one person who seems to think it entirely likely that there are people getting paid to do shenanigans here.

Doesn't this prove that most of the readers here are shills? Maybe not, but many of those readers could be sock puppets of BigLurk.

sarkeizen

Quote from: orbut 3000 on January 15, 2015, 04:41:19 PM
Doesn't this prove that most of the readers here are shills?
That would be awesome.  We would all be paid to misinform each other.  The next step would be to realize this and just start misinforming our supervisors and then get paid to do nothing.