Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMJunkie

Quote from: MileHigh on June 04, 2015, 07:16:16 PM
You make a fool of yourself Chris.

There is not a single chance at all that you could demonstrate something even mildly interesting with "partnered output coils" on the bench.

Hahahaha - MileLow, desperate words from a desperate old man!!!

MileLow, your Hole is missing you! Best crawl back into it! Imperial Troll! Crawl back into your Troll Hole! Hahahaha

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

Pirate88179

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 04, 2015, 05:48:09 PM
@Nelsonrochaa - Forget about Bill (Pirte881...) - He is so terribly inbred he cant even tie his shoe laces! That's why he is solidly stuck to Joule Thief Circuits! Because its al he can do!

This Tool, cant understand the meaning of "Leave", its not in his vocabulary!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

Well Chris, I did leave...until Nelson made that ridiculous assumption about my post.  I said that this closes the book on your Overunity Claims...which is totally true...and he twists it to say that I want to close this topic.  With lack of logic like that, he could do your measurements for you, ha ha.

I have done many, many more electronic devices than JT circuits but, I guess you don't even know how to watch a Youtube video yet.  I have about 75 of them.

800 x 600 monitor?  Ha!  I use a very nice 26"  led monitor set at 1920 x 1080.  It is the website, you ignoramus, that has the photo size restrictions.
Of course, if you knew anything about computers or websites, then this would not have to be explained to you.

There never has been a documented device that operates at Overunity.  None, zero, zip, nada.  Your False Claims for your devices have not changed this fact one iota.

It is sad to see ignorant folks like Nelson following along with your False Claims.  This, of course, does not speak very well of his grasp on reality.

I will leave once again, but if you and/or Nelson make any more outlandish False Claims about me, or my postings, then I shall return to set the record straight.

Good luck with your Nobel Prize....ha ha ha ha ha.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

MileHigh

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on June 04, 2015, 07:36:27 PM
Hi,
Yes i'm laughing with your comportament .  You run like a car without fuel ... not mile high lol
I can supply many test data but certainly will even overunity demo is not enough for you because you simple think that you and you "Team" know everything!  Now you think you have some type of power of moderation and nientes! nada! See if you burrows!
Don't like dont eat! Do not spit on the plate of the other people.

I can simply try to "read between the lines" in the above statement:  You have no free energy device and no data to present to this forum.

MileHigh

Chris:

You have no free energy device and no data to present to this forum.

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: Pirate88179 on June 04, 2015, 08:20:40 PM
Well Chris, I did leave...until Nelson made that ridiculous assumption about my post.  I said that this closes the book on your Overunity Claims...which is totally true...and he twists it to say that I want to close this topic.  With lack of logic like that, he could do your measurements for you, ha ha.

I have done many, many more electronic devices than JT circuits but, I guess you don't even know how to watch a Youtube video yet.  I have about 75 of them.

800 x 600 monitor?  Ha!  I use a very nice 26"  led monitor set at 1920 x 1080.  It is the website, you ignoramus, that has the photo size restrictions.
Of course, if you knew anything about computers or websites, then this would not have to be explained to you.

There never has been a documented device that operates at Overunity.  None, zero, zip, nada.  Your False Claims for your devices have not changed this fact one iota.

It is sad to see ignorant folks like Nelson following along with your False Claims.  This, of course, does not speak very well of his grasp on reality.

I will leave once again, but if you and/or Nelson make any more outlandish False Claims about me, or my postings, then I shall return to set the record straight.

Good luck with your Nobel Prize....ha ha ha ha ha.

Bill

Why do you think I am ignorant?
And why do you say that false claims? It is you wrote! I was not me!
About you skills i simple don't know your work to talk about .
About your type of intimidation is simple ridicule and nonsense . we are talk man, not firing guns !
You're a pirate or a pirate boy? :)