Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMJunkie

Quote from: Pirate88179 on June 05, 2015, 10:18:44 PM
Well, you obviously mentioned me again so...I guess this means you want me to stay....right?

I mean, you keep doing this so I can draw no other conclusion.  You keep telling me to leave, then you keep inviting me back.

Please make up your mind...this is probably confusing your already confused followers.

Bill

No, Leave! We don't want you here Idiot!

Do you not understand!

Pirate88179

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 05, 2015, 10:20:26 PM
No, Leave! We don't want you here Idiot!

Do you not understand!

No, it is YOU that does not understand.  You keep asking me to leave yet, you invite me back as you have just done.

I am back here as your invited guest.  Stop mentioning my name, or any other names that you have invented for me, and I will leave and stay away.

Unless/until this happens, I am here to stay at your specific invitation.  This has all been documented so everyone can easily see this.

Calling me names will not help me to leave Chris.  Surely you get this by now....right?  Of course, if you don't understand what an inductor is/does, I probably should not expect that you will understand this.

If you think about it, the same folks that you "Claim" you want to leave this topic....TK, Milehigh, MarkE, etc. keep coming back at your invitation.

So, complain all you want, but, it is your fault.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Thaelin

Just for Minnie:

Some times being just plain old fashioned is worth its weight
in gold. The tube era will stand tall a long time to come. Just cant
beat the "warmth" and "glow" of them. Can do things with them
that will blow holes in fets and such.
   I even have a one transistor radio that uses the infamous CK722
transistor. Runs on a 1.5v batt.

For the good times.

nelsonrochaa

Hi Chris ,
as i say in other occasion to you , i have some "different view"  about what you call partnered coils .
But i think basically have same common aspects . I think the biggest difficulty  for people who can not play with this type of circuit is related with some difficulty putting the circuit in resonance;  a small value can simple change everything.
I work actually with that freq (5khz,13khz,15khz,19khz, 27khz) and i can see relation in some particularly freq even i change the coil configuration .
The other thing is assuming that negative currents cant do work  . but it can ! by some particular function in circuit.
I never put the word Overunity in the Table and i don't want talk about it in this moment. My first concern is only observe , learn and improve efficiency.
I left part of my opinion about that subject  .

The radiant energy system is a self-oscillating capacitive system. Once it is set into oscillation, very little power is expended in keeping it going. Because it is an electrostatic oscillating system, only a small amount of charge moves through the system per cycle, that is, the coulomb per seconds = amps are low. If the charge is used at a low rate, the energy stored in the system will be turned into heat at a slow rate enabling the oscillations to continue for a long period of time.

Such a "sink" has to be at a lower energy state than the surrounding medium and, for the energy to continually flow into it, the energy must be continually pumped out of it. Additionally, this "sink" must maintain a lower energy state while meeting the power requirements of the load attached to it. Electrical energy, watt-seconds, is a product of volts x amps x seconds. Because the period of oscillation does not change, either voltage or current has to be the variable in this system's energy equation. Bifilar wound coils are used in the system because a bifilar wound coil maximizes the voltage difference between its turns, the current is then minimized.

Thanks

minnie