Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on June 16, 2015, 03:41:42 PM
Hi emjunkie, are you just now coming to the conclusion that there is a malevolent et/interdimensional presence messing with humanity.
They are a minority though in the universe, so they will not be harassing humanity for ever, thank god.
peace love light
Well you are right!
It has always been, and always will be.
The human history shows us just that.
What is not tolerant is that there is still people thinking that way that in the current times. So much wasted energy ...

MileHigh

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on June 16, 2015, 07:38:08 PM
Well you are right!
It has always been, and always will be.
The human history shows us just that.
What is not tolerant is that there is still people thinking that way that in the current times. So much wasted energy ...

If you really believe that then EMJunkie is the "malevolent et/interdimensional presence" because he is promoting complete nonsense that he can't even explain himself.  The reason he can't explain it is because he actually has no real idea what to say because his knowledge level for this stuff is very low.  If he could actually show something then it could be evaluated.

Here is a thought experiment for you:

Suppose EMJunkie manages to get a surprisingly large number of followers.  Let's say for the sake of argument he gets 100 followers.  Let's say that each follower invests 50 hours of their time on the bench trying to get "results."  I put results in quotations because EMJunkie is not capable of explaining what the "results" are supposed to be.

So, 100 x 50 = 5000 hours of time invested in this project.

Just for fun, let's imagine that the average experimenter's time is worth $25 per hour.

Therefore the hypothetical opportunity cost for basically doing nothing useful or practical is 5000 x $25 = $125,000.

So, if you follow EMJunkie and you value your time on the bench because in English we have an expression, "Time is money," the there will be a virtual cash burn of $125,000.

Now, let's say for fun, that each of the 100 participants would be willing to donate some cash instead of wasting 50 hours of their time on the bench.   Suppose they were willing to contribute 10% of their time value towards donating equipment to the experimenter community.

So that is a virtual donation of $12,500.   Keeping it simple, we can say that that would be equivalent to about 24 brand new four-channel digital storage oscilloscopes.

Now that's an interesting thing to think about, isn't it?  You can waste a whole bunch of time that is 100% guaranteed to accomplish nothing, or, you can give 24 brand new four-channel digital storage oscilloscopes to the experimenter community.

If you had a choice between one option or the other, which one would you choose?

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: MileHigh on June 16, 2015, 08:03:07 PM
If you really believe that then EMJunkie is the "malevolent et/interdimensional presence" because he is promoting complete nonsense that he can't even explain himself.  The reason he can't explain it is because he actually has no real idea what to say because his knowledge level for this stuff is very low.  If he could actually show something then it could be evaluated.

Here is a thought experiment for you:

Suppose EMJunkie manages to get a surprisingly large number of followers.  Let's say for the sake of argument he gets 100 followers.  Let's say that each follower invests 50 hours of their time on the bench trying to get "results."  I put results in quotations because EMJunkie is not capable of explaining what the "results" are supposed to be.

So, 100 x 50 = 5000 hours of time invested in this project.

Just for fun, let's imagine that the average experimenter's time is worth $25 per hour.

Therefore the hypothetical opportunity cost for basically doing nothing useful or practical is 5000 x $25 = $125,000.

So, if you follow EMJunkie and you value your time on the bench because in English we have an expression, "Time is money," the there will be a virtual cash burn of $125,000.

Now, let's say for fun, that each of the 100 participants would be willing to donate some cash instead of wasting 50 hours of their time on the bench.   Suppose they were willing to contribute 10% of their time value towards donating equipment to the experimenter community.

So that is a virtual donation of $12,500.   Keeping it simple, we can say that that would be equivalent to about 24 brand new four-channel digital storage oscilloscopes.

Now that's an interesting thing to think about, isn't it?  You can waste a whole bunch of time that is 100% guaranteed to accomplish nothing, or, you can give 24 brand new four-channel digital storage oscilloscopes to the experimenter community.

If you had a choice between on e option or the other, which one would you choose?

Hi Milehigh , i simple don't need to choose,  because i have a financial supporter that supply me with the equipments and materials, so for me this not fit .
I dont do this for convince someone to donate to me .
Only for curiosity , a have only 2 donations in 2 years of 10€ and 60€ that i use for buy my first scope . So not much ahh ...

I think that is not the case with Chris too, we have their own equipment . Because speculate about a "touchy" issue like this?
What a wicked mind Milehigh! I think you should not go around.
Differences aside, I do not sense the "hypothesis" that you place in table, so forget .
The same think that Chris does this for donations? lol
You know what reciprocity for sure.Not everyone thinks the same way.

bye

MileHigh

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on June 16, 2015, 08:26:10 PM
Hi Milehigh , i simple don't need to choose,  because i have a financial supporter that supply me with the equipments and materials, so for me this not fit .

I know that English is not your first language, but I still am going to assume that you can think logically and you understand that if a person asks you a question that your response should discuss the points and issues raised in the question.

Your response is silly nonsense.   An analogy for your response would be something like this:  "What exotic sports car do you prefer, Ferrari or Lamborghini?"  You then respond with this, "I don't prefer either because my financial supporter supplied me with an electric bicycle."

So, can you think straight and attempt to answer the hypothetical question or are you too scared to answer it?

MileHigh

Nelson:

QuoteWhat a wicked mind Milehigh!

Don't fall into the trap of using silly and foolish rhetoric just like Chris and Mr. Peace, love and light.

I am not "wicked" and it's time for you to act like grown man and stop this.  We had a user named "Enjoykin" that did this all the time and when this issue was raised with Stefan he ran away like a humiliated and scared rabbit, presumably never to come back here.

MileHigh