Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: MarkE on June 17, 2015, 03:06:40 PM
Nelson under what conditions do you believe that it is possible for a bucking coil configuration to be more efficient than a conventional transformer configuration?  Do you think that it is first necessary for the conventional transformer to be very inefficient?
Is that a question or a statement? lol
It even can you be funny sometimes, like a good sense of humor.

MarkE

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on June 17, 2015, 03:19:39 PM
Is that a question or a statement? lol
It even can you be funny sometimes, like a good sense of humor.
They are two legitimate questions. 

EMJunkie

Quote from: MileHigh on June 17, 2015, 10:39:29 AM
Stop this:  There seems to be a good team and the other bad...

Stop trying to say "Oh!  There are bad evil people here!  MileHigh and people like him are evil!"  It's complete nonsense and you make yourself look like a fool.

I am going to use Google Translate:

Pare com essa bobagem ridícula e agir como um homem adulto.  Você se faz parecer um idiota tentando fingir que sou uma má pessoa mal.  É hora de você crescer e agir como um homem.  O seu amigo EMJunkie não tem tecnologia e ele não entende de eletrônica.  Não tente dizer que estou mal.  Eu me ressinto-lo e você vai parar com isso agora.  Vou repetir, é hora de você agir como um homem adulto.  Quando pergunto a seu amigo para explicar sua suposta tecnologia que ele não pode fazê-lo.  A razão pela qual ele não pode fazê-lo é porque ele não tem tecnologia.  Se você estiver indo para falar comigo, fale comigo como um homem adulto e não como uma criança.   Eu quero que o mundo seja um lugar melhor para todos.  Quero que as pessoas que são trapaceiros e mentirosos para parar.  Seu amigo que joga com transformadores é um mentiroso e ele não tem nenhuma tecnologia.  Se você quiser discutir a tecnologia comigo que é bom, mas parar de dizer o tempo todo que eu sou uma má pessoa.  Estou esperando a sua loucura para parar.  Seu amigo EMJunkie nunca vai produzir energia livre com seus transformadores.  Quando ele se recusa a responder a quaisquer questões técnicas que ele olha como um tolo.  Essa é a verdade e eu tenho muitos anos de experiência em eletrônica.

Pare de tentar fingir que eu sou uma pessoa ruim.  Eu espero que você a agir como uma pessoa racional e não uma criança louca.

Now I hope we understand each other.

@MileHigh - You, Pal, are an idiot!

Who died and made you God?

I didn't miss your post, I am just sick of your childish, petty, mindless, ignorance's that you keep stumbling over.

You, Pal, are not worth my time, and even posting this is only in defence of Nelson.

You are not God, you are not informed, you most certainly not right about what you think, and more importantly, you're now out in the cold!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

P.S: MarkE is in the same boat! Nelson, best advice I can give you is leave these idiots to their own self righteous demises!

ATOM1

WHY IS THERE NEVER A FORMULA ?????? Just schematics of different set ups ???? How the heck can anyone ever truly understand anything if there is no language for it ???? Its not a point of try this and try that ,Science can never develop logic with it ! There are so many things that work and a million that don't or that they do sometimes ect ect ....

Formula is the only thing missing ! But the language can not be made from the existing academic frame The A field the B field the ambient You either are excel orating electrons, exciting them , Or taping into a harmonic dielectric , Creating coherence to perform an increase in potential or something else but this build and see approach is a bit of hit and miss with lots of data to argue over .........

What is the mass of the current its speed the resistance of the load the height of the wave is there just electrons what are the harmonic boundaries where does the energy come from ????????  .........

Try this 1A+1B=2C

A = Ambient harmonic B = 1 coulomb of electrons what is the missing part of the formula ????? Get the formula right make it simple that a 5 year could can learn , Forget the old language of electronics or its physics this is quantum mechanics not electronics .........

The electrical meters and the OS forms of measurements mean very little ! switch on a motor and lift a weight ! If the indirect measurements does not match the results you see on the instruments what does that tel you ?????????????????????????????

Let go of building these systems until you master the formula for them !!! Or how the heck will you ever truly understand what it is you are building ??????? Would you build a house this way ????? Oh look it works hahaha don't be daft nothing works until the formula is a complete copy of what you have built .....

This is what the world is facing ! There are no qualified zero point engineers not one and to that no quality control pass can ever be done for this type of engineering there is no slandered academic model agreed by anyone .... That is not funny anymore ! On the production line there are a million systems and not one monkey qualified to pass there health and safety !

Set the standard mathematical formula for this technology ! I don't care what words you use but numbers are ok HAHAHAHAH

NOW WHER DOES THE ENERGY COME FROM ? IS IT SAFE ? WHAT ARE THE RISKS ? LOL XX

ATOM1

MileHigh

Earth calling Atom1:

Everything you said in your posting is complete nonsense.  The truth bites sometimes.

MileHigh