Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATOM1

Don't  take me on mile high you should know that by now ! All your posts the past 6 years are a pile of complaints with no attempt to build anything ???????? Why ???????? I am a particle physicists from the old school way back before computers where pen and paper was the art of stimulating the formula .. You sir are more like TA stuck to a magnet with a dielectric glued to its event horizon !

The only particle of mass in your life is you and the a lofted vision you have found your self at ! A mile higher and you might see the full picture or are you still stuck in the toilet as a member of the mile high club . Don't make me focus to much attention on you its hard enough for me to see the screen let alone right but I am not to old to tech you a lesson son.

When you speak to me make sure if you are not in agreement to produce to me a particle that does not exists beyond the realm of physics for all that I speak is real and accountable. You need to stop the I am so high bull shit and come down to earth without a bump for if you can not land the ego than don't fly with it so dam high.

Now lets see what you are relay made off ?????? What is the universe made of and where did it come from no question mark from me .
Let me and you stand a far from the point of nothing that made all that is and begin to measure it. For get the theories and all the hype and twitter and tatter , push aside for a time and a half time all before us and stand with me before time and space existed.

Now lets say we are at that point observing in the darkness there is me and you and who else is there ? Is it nothing or something or is there a GOD converting nothing into something ? Do you think that just one electron can be made from nothing ? Than prove it !
I can prove that there s only one electron in the universe exists and no more. Is that something you disagree with than prove it.

Make one electron from nothing just one either in a model of your own designee mathematical or a real device or both I declare it impossible ! The problems with observation in Copenhagen do not applied to me I know that we all share the one electron. hahah

Now think son for the first time in your life without mumbojumbo or fear of being wrong and watch a master that is me and not you.

To all here let these words challenge your perception of everything you have ever learned or thought possible I challenge all to come with me to the very beginning and for the very first time in human history truly see what made nothing turn into all that is including all these made technologies you guy think you are building. For if your mathematics and theories never agree with each other than it is best that you all go back to the beginning and start again..

Mile high let me see you do something real ! Now show me your formula for the conversion of nothing into an electron ! OR FOR EVER SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN AND LEARN...

I AM NOT HERE FOR GAMES !

ATOM1

MileHigh

Atom1:

My prediction still holds.  Four more weeks of churning out some kind of bizarre mish-mash of randomized text from you and then you will burn out, disappear, and be gone forever.  "The square of the hair times the angle of the dangle equals the cube of the tube less the inverse photon flux from the saturated flux capacitor, hold the dressing."

Is this some kind of performance art?

MileHigh

EMJunkie

Quote from: ATOM1 on June 17, 2015, 09:30:30 PM
Don't  take me on mile high you should know that by now ! All your posts the past 6 years are a pile of complaints with no attempt to build anything ???????? Why ???????? I am a particle physicists from the old school way back before computers where pen and paper was the art of stimulating the formula .. You sir are more like TA stuck to a magnet with a dielectric glued to its event horizon !

The only particle of mass in your life is you and the a lofted vision you have found your self at ! A mile higher and you might see the full picture or are you still stuck in the toilet as a member of the mile high club . Don't make me focus to much attention on you its hard enough for me to see the screen let alone right but I am not to old to tech you a lesson son.

When you speak to me make sure if you are not in agreement to produce to me a particle that does not exists beyond the realm of physics for all that I speak is real and accountable. You need to stop the I am so high bull shit and come down to earth without a bump for if you can not land the ego than don't fly with it so dam high.

Now lets see what you are relay made off ?????? What is the universe made of and where did it come from no question mark from me .
Let me and you stand a far from the point of nothing that made all that is and begin to measure it. For get the theories and all the hype and twitter and tatter , push aside for a time and a half time all before us and stand with me before time and space existed.

Now lets say we are at that point observing in the darkness there is me and you and who else is there ? Is it nothing or something or is there a GOD converting nothing into something ? Do you think that just one electron can be made from nothing ? Than prove it !
I can prove that there s only one electron in the universe exists and no more. Is that something you disagree with than prove it.

Make one electron from nothing just one either in a model of your own designee mathematical or a real device or both I declare it impossible ! The problems with observation in Copenhagen do not applied to me I know that we all share the one electron. hahah

Now think son for the first time in your life without mumbojumbo or fear of being wrong and watch a master that is me and not you.

To all here let these words challenge your perception of everything you have ever learned or thought possible I challenge all to come with me to the very beginning and for the very first time in human history truly see what made nothing turn into all that is including all these made technologies you guy think you are building. For if your mathematics and theories never agree with each other than it is best that you all go back to the beginning and start again..

Mile high let me see you do something real ! Now show me your formula for the conversion of nothing into an electron ! OR FOR EVER SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN AND LEARN...

I AM NOT HERE FOR GAMES !

ATOM1

@Atom1

My advice is ignore this Idiot! MileLowLife is stuck in his own Paper Bag Time Machine! He is a relic of History and will go down with his ship when it sinks!

Every conventional Transformer on the Planet is a partial replication of the basic particle's emitting Field but is sadly incomplete! If it were Complete, and followed properly the real Field of every particle known then every transformer would be many millions of times overunity!

I am sure you will have already thought about part of this in your work.

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

MileHigh

Weak-ass Chris, you can't even answer this:  What technology are you talking about and what is it that we are not understanding?

Sad and pathetic.

ATOM1

Your becoming a very sad dude Mr high ! What drugs you on son ? It is as if TA has moulded you into a rude empty mouth without logic truth reasoning and the art of a gentleman is as far from you right now as your are from the edge of the universe .............................

SAD VERY SAD !

I asked you a question show me your formula of how an electron is created from nothing ? Try first to isolate nothing than create the electron prior to an attempt to form the big bang . This is important for you as you seem to be lost in a large pile of nonsense that you keep coming up with ........

Let me see you quantum jump ! ON YOUR MARKS GET READY WAIT FOR IT KEEP WAITING OH SORRY Just sit there looking at nothing if nothing happens in the next 2.2 trillion years let me know hahahahah until keep looking at your empty reflection ! Its worth nothing until it becomes something real .... It would help you if you finally tried to build something I would not expect it to work as how can a brain that is neither in thought or sleep create anything ??????

Stop insulting people ! And present the formula for nothing ! ASAP

ATOM1