Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMJunkie

Quote from: tinman on June 02, 2015, 07:40:06 AM
I can.
Pure DC in,and Pure DC out.
Now,all i have to do to collect my nobel prize,is build the device that makes these measurements show up on my measuring equipment :D

Tinman - I can also! I just refuse to show MarkE!

He could spend five minutes, build a unit, test it and see much more than COP = 1.7 - with a little work, more like COP = 200

My friend that just replicated his device just got COP = 1.86 - First try!

Its not hard, lazy people can not be helped!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

EMJunkie

Regarding COP, with more work still, a COP = Infinity is also achievable!

The limits you face are the limits you allow yourself to be subjected to!

If you want no limit, break that boundary!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

minnie

Junkie,
          your friend has done very well and should be congratulated.
  You're right, it makes MarkE look pretty silly.
             John.

allcanadian

@EMJ
It's good to see people thinking outside the box and questioning many things we tend to take for granted. I remember a long time ago I was reading and the term "generator" came up and I thought what is it generating?. I mean the term seems odd because it is not generating but simply pumping free electrons to the negative terminal leaving a lack of free electrons at the positive terminal. The number of charges does not change only where the charges are within the circuit... this does not sound like generation to me it sounds like pumping.
As well most generators only generate eddy currents. If we move a magnet near an aluminum plate the changing magnetic field induces circular currents which always oppose the motion of the magnet. In a generator we move a magnet and the changing magnetic field also induces circular currents in our circular coils which always oppose the motion of the magnet. The only real difference is that our circular coils of wire tend to restrict the path of the current however the result is the same. It is also odd that so many speak of laminate and ferrite cores to reduce eddy currents while they are oblivious to the fact that their coils in themselves are eddy current generators... they generate circular currents producing a field which always opposes the field which induced them.
It is strange isn't it?, and it seems to be much ado about nothing more than a simple pump which just so happens to move free electrons. I mean it seems kind of ridiculous that they could fill hundreds of libraries full of books on this one subject alone and yet fundamentally not understand there may be better more efficient ways to move free electrons. I think the problem may be that we have too many electron plumbers and not enough inventors looking for better more advanced ways of doing things.
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

MarkE

Quote from: tinman on June 02, 2015, 10:48:24 AM
High frequencies(over1k),large caps on the input and output,with a pure resistive load ;)
No, what he did was to arrange a new topology for a switching regulator where the input and the output each had series inductors.  The switching in the middle had a big capacitor connecting the output coil to the switching node.  That first change meant that each port had continuous but changing current.  His next insight was to see that the current in the output choke increased and decreased at the same time as the input choke.  That meant that by coupling them he could force the current in each to be proportional.  So, load current would directly reflect to the input without delay.  That upturned the basic idea of switching converters on its head.  Unfortunately, it only worked over narrow ranges of operation, and control loop stabilization was a bitch and a half.  Those issues and the high licensing fees that he sought prevented much adoption of his topology.  But it is very interesting and there are situations where it can be very useful.