Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMJunkie

Quote from: allcanadian on June 03, 2015, 08:47:45 PM
@EMJ
I would agree which is why I studied psychology for a long time in an effort to determine how our perception of things could become so biased and skewed. I would use the Down Wind Faster than the Wind technology or the homopolar motor/generator as examples and most people cannot grasp these simple concepts no matter how many times it is explained to them. Our mind will simply not allow us to accept them because intuitively it contradicts what we think we know and have been taught. The problem is a global problem and I read an article recently which addressed the issue of how people have substituted the fundamentals of science and real experiments with textbook theory. That is they very seldom if ever examine the premise and the foundation of basic phenomena and take it as a given.

This is not unlike the issue of how some people with only textbook knowledge do not understand what an oscilloscope is actually measuring. They honestly believe that there is a real sine wave floating about in the conductor somewhere created from pure math when it is simply a variable DC voltage which just so happens to reverse periodically. However this is what we do, if the current reversed we label it AC and if it is variable we label it a sine wave and if the shoulders are sharp we label it a square wave and if it goes below that line then it's negative electricity and we go on and on labelling things until we have literally no idea what it is we are actually labelling anymore. We have in fact created something from nothing because all of the labelling and numbers means absolutely nothing unless we understand when one electron moves left (-) this leaves one less electron on the right (+) which is a potential difference... voltage... which is all we are measuring. Yet many people talk as if a sine wave is a real tangible thing found in nature not unlike a wave on a lake which shows the extent to which they have created an imaginary reality based on patterns in numbers. This is also why all our economies are on the verge of collapse and the world is going to hell in a hand basket...we have forgotten the fundamentals, the basics, the reality of it and replaced it with numbers.

Ignore them, they cannot help you, keep doing what your doing and make it work in reality because if and when it does work we will not need any words nor math to know it works. Reality is the ultimate indicator that what were doing works not numbers... numbers are a fools game.

AC

@AC - Again I agree. You and I think very much alike!

"The world", a term I use commonly, and most everyone does, is interesting! We create our own Circumstances, or allow our Circumstances to be created for us by ones we entrust our faith in, without even knowing intimately these people! The World, is ultimately, what we have made of if, or allowed it to come to!

So yes, I agree! We have allowed this World to become what it is! Its about to get a whole lot worse! That is, unless we do something RIGHT NOW!

Every Soul, needs to take control, be its own leader, some are and some are trying to show things for what they are: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XH-6oy4hTE

Human kind Must start waking up, we must make changes, we must not allow others to make decisions for us and we must not be scared of the future for the future could be great if we make it this way!

I like an old saying, it inspires me: Its attached! This just could be exactly what the times require!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

EMJunkie

Quote from: MileHigh on June 03, 2015, 09:23:07 PM
Open an electronics text book and learn something about electronics.  Those are the fundamentals that you desperately need.  On a scale of one to 10 for your electronics knowledge you are at about a two.  That does not put you in a position to teach anything to anybody.

MileHigh - It is not Electronics I am teaching, I am not teaching anyone anything! I am encouraging everyone to learn for themselves!

To learn an essential knowledge that if they choose not to learn, could be devastating for the future of the Human Race. Youre happy to stay Fat Dumb and Silly with your Fluoridated Water, Coke, Deep Fried Potato Chips, then that's up to you!

Does this make you any kind of Role Model for the Future?

Again I quote:

"Perhaps I should let you all in on a little secret. No one likes you in the future. This time period is looked at as being full of lazy, self-centered, civically ignorant sheep. Perhaps you should be less concerned about me and more concerned about that."

Are you happy to fit this category? Do you have Children? Grand Children?

I am not!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

EMJunkie

@MileHigh - You were given direction, did you pay any attention?

This is still unexplained: BBC Broadcast LIVE Event

Some more data on Wikipedia

Maybe it is now time to Pull Your Socks Up and contribute to the future?

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

MileHigh

You've got nothing to sell Chris and as far as I am concerned at this point this thread only serves to stroke your ego.  Absolutely nothing is happening with respect to "partnered output coils."

There have been several cases where people overpowered a microwave terrestrial TV transmission or a satellite TV uplink.  And yet you state that it is "unexplained" to stroke your ego.

And your "future watch" pitch is just silly and is more fappitude, dude.

The best thing you could do for yourself would be to open a book.

Pirate88179

Quote from: MileHigh on June 03, 2015, 10:20:13 PM

The best thing you could do for yourself would be to open a book.

...While we close the book on this topic, and the False Claims of overunity from Chris.

If he really had achieved O.U. Sterling would be putting a group together to come and visit him.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen