Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 05, 2015, 05:38:43 AM
@MileLowLife - P.S - I am not going through all I have posted, again, for a stupid old FOOL that was here reading and criticising from day one! Read and learn, or take a HIKE Dufus!

Go and build a Joule Thief with Bill Brain Dead!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

First, IF you could actually build a working JT circuit, then you would have something that works and is useful...unlike this bogus crap you are pitching here.

Second, this is like the 5th time you have called me brain dead.  Let's do the math on this.  If you think I am brain dead, yet I am 3 times more intelligent than you...what does that make you?

Please take your time and don't forget to carry the one.

It has been scientifically proven beyond any doubt, that only folks with low education and low I.Q.'s make as many False Claims as you do.
This study was done at Harvard and involved 1,000 test subjects over a span of 10 years.  (Hey, were you one of the test Subjects?)

So......

Stop doing illegal drugs, it may not be too late.  1/2 a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Bill

***EDIT*** 
PS  I have left this topic about 3 times now at your request.  I only return when I have been alerted that you have made yet another sad attempt to insult me.  I use a very simple program that alerts me whenever my screen name is used.  (Look it up, you could probably learn how to use it too.)
After reviewing the alerts, I can decide to respond to any post or not.  This program covers the entire internet, not just this site.

So, in other words, when ever you mention me, I take that as a personal invitation from you to return here.  Don't mention me, I don't return.  It is really very simple.  Also, this program can be taught to use more than just my screen name, and I can use various filters depending upon the sites mentioned...so it can alert to various names, which does generate a lot of "junk" that has to be sorted through, but, I still think it is worth it.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

EMJunkie

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 05, 2015, 09:10:38 PM

Why is a Transformer Not OU? - Everyone should know the answer!

Why is an "Electrical Generator" not OU? - Again everyone should know the answer!

The Answer: Because we always pay for the Source! Pay for the Energy to over come the Forces that would be considered to be Negative, Lenz's Law! Friction! All applied to the device in question in one way or another!

Here we use the same Forces, and use them to Apply Force on each other: Lenz's Law Vs Lenz's Law - Go your Hardest!

That's why we need a Minimum Load, Minimum Current, a Minimum EMF...

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

EMJunkie

Quote from: Pirate88179 on June 05, 2015, 09:19:24 PM

Bill

***EDIT*** 
PS  I have left this topic about 3 times now at your request.  I only return when I have been alerted that you have made yet another sad attempt to insult me.

Hahahaha - Bill Brain Dead, you Insult yourself every time you post!

With an Intellectual capability of a small insect, you need to keep your Verbal Diarrhea to your self!

Good Bye Dufus!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

EMJunkie

Quote from: poynt99 on June 05, 2015, 08:14:44 PM
EMJ,

A serious question if you will;

I've gathered from some of your posts that there is nothing really esoteric or unconventional about your circuit operation, correct? In other words there is no unknown or external energy source creating the overunity effect.

If this is so, wouldn't a simulation of your circuit and coils also show OU if modeled properly? If yes, then I would be open to trying it in a sim with any circuit of your choice. Let me know.

@Poynt99 - Sumdge was quite correct with much of what he was showing! Yes there is a Possible Negative Resistance going on here! Its just not all of the equation!

This device can be considered a Magnetic Capacitor or a Flux Capacitor, some may understand what I mean here that are doing the experiments! The device HAS Capacity! This is not Distributed Capacitance, its different.

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

Pirate88179

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 05, 2015, 09:49:18 PM
Hahahaha - Bill Brain Dead, you Insult yourself every time you post!

With an Intellectual capability of a small insect, you need to keep your Verbal Diarrhea to your self!

Good Bye Dufus!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

Well, you obviously mentioned me again so...I guess this means you want me to stay....right?

I mean, you keep doing this so I can draw no other conclusion.  You keep telling me to leave, then you keep inviting me back.

Please make up your mind...this is probably confusing your already confused followers.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen