Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMJunkie

Quote from: picowatt on June 11, 2015, 01:52:30 AM
Until you read the article and see that it actually (and supposedly) took 1076W to produce 1200 watts (not 140).  Without seeing any additional info regarding measurements and the methods used to make them, it is way more likely that there was measurement error than there was OU.  Yes, proper measurements do indeed matter, else no claim whatsoever can be made (or believed).

Why do people believe that if input power only increases slightly when a load is applied or if a secondary is shorted that this somehow indicates OU?  More often, it means the device is very inefficient when not loaded.  As well, a shorted secondary rarely produces a maximum load on that secondary, as some would have us believe. 

PW

PW,

This is a different device. Please re read the article.

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

MarkE

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 10, 2015, 07:26:02 PM

@Idegen - Some of what you write, I like, some is mindless madness!

It is possible that the Human Race just might be the smartest, known, Species on this planet! Why is it that you think it impossible to Engineer Lenz's Law?

In time, each Partnered Output Coil, as long as the Partnered Output Coil's are carrying a Current, will each exhibit exactly the same Ampere Turns, they have to! If an Input, was the exciting current, to make small changes in time for each Ampere Turn in our Partnered Output Coils, then the Partnered Output Coils, would compensate, "Generate" Electricity according to known proven workable simple Laws of Science, that MarkE claims are being broken/refuted/disputed!

As of today, you, the reader have Videos, reports from multiple people, documents, all showing this exact Technology! Working!!! Right NOW!!!

So, dispute, refute, have a cry baby, Sook yourself Silly... But its real! Its here, its simple! Its Cheap! and its Free!!! Real Working Technology that has the potential to change the world forever!

The only catch, is you have to learn it, Build it, and pay it forward!!! Let our Children be Free and theirs! Do your Bit for Humanity now before its too late!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

P.S: I have been here, helping, offering advice where I can, most of the time.
You keep spewing the same BS claims.  Yet you cannot produce any such evidence as you claim exists in their favor.  Be sure to let folks know when you have engineered and built a self powered device using your ideas.  With your claimed COPs of 1.7 and higher that should have been a trivial undertaking long ago.  But since your claims are false you have been unable to do such a thing.

EMJunkie

Quote from: MarkE on June 11, 2015, 02:15:04 AM
You keep spewing the same BS claims.  Yet you cannot produce any such evidence as you claim exists in their favor.  Be sure to let folks know when you have engineered and built a self powered device using your ideas.  With your claimed COPs of 1.7 and higher that should have been a trivial undertaking long ago.  But since your claims are false you have been unable to do such a thing.

Hahahaha - You keep reading them!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

picowatt

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 11, 2015, 02:09:19 AM
PW,

This is a different device. Please re read the article.

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

From the article:

The claims are: 1200 Watts coil out with about 1076.4 Watts in into the driving motor at 3450 RPM.
8 amps @117volts at noload
9.2 amps @117 volts at full load

The output of about 1200 Watts is already a total overunity operation !

As they just increase the input power by about 140 Watts only between idle and load state and they get 1200 Watts output it seems indeed a case, where Lenz law is violated ! (the driving motor
is inefficient in this case)

PW

EMJunkie

Quote from: picowatt on June 11, 2015, 02:22:14 AM
From the article:
PW

http://alexfrolov.narod.ru/f-gener.gif
PW, What do you think this Picture means:

http://alexfrolov.narod.ru/f-mach.gif

Compared to this:

Do you think there may be some sort of difference here? Gee whiz!! I wonder what this difference could be??? Rotary compared to Solid-State?

Read into this what you want PW, I care not what way you prefer to interpret reality! For, you will only know for sure if you are able to built it and see as I have. Read the Damn Article, Use some damn common-sense! Don't be a damn Fool!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

P.S: Why would one, want to spend 1076.4 Watts to drive an AC Motor to Rotate a Permanent Magnet, when one can spend 140 Watts to do the same thing with an AC Current -  DAMN!!! Where did the Planets Common-Sense disappear to!!!