Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nelsonrochaa

1.  What is the technology involved?
Partned coils is the main name of topic.

2.  What do you mean when you say, "They are creating an iron arm that makes no sense" because I don't understand that.
I'm talk about about the opinions involved in that subject.

3.  You say, "... your point of view which strongly take up against this idea."  What idea are you talking about?
I'm talk about you not believe in that technology  and i understand and respect .
4.  You say, "... it seems to me that at this point even if there were "evidence" credible."   What potential evidence are you talking about?
I put i hypothetic scenario where EVEN EVEN EVEN we have some demonstration of a good result ,  in this stage it will simple not convince you. But also because anyone would be interested in trying to prove something to you or anyone ?

5.  What does Chris' circuit do?
Man don't be so repetitive , Chris put on the start of topic all about their results and how to test .
But tell me one thing.
What would be the scenario that you understand that is correct for you had a sign that awakens you to your curiosity about this subject?
Can you answer me ?

MarkE

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on June 13, 2015, 10:19:53 AM
I do not know exactly where you want to come, but do not make me a fool.
Puts you in your place, you know what I mean?
If you want to talk about reciprocity, the letter, what happened this the beginning of the topic has nothing to do with reciprocity, someone trying to share something willingly, with the purpose to help, and we are currently in these terms, the egos of dispute, something I have no interest in participating.
I am talking about reciprocity in physics.  It prohibits the asymmetry that you assert.
I wish I could ask friendly way if someone who is currently tested this topic or not the circuit "partned coils"?
It has been tested millions of times.  The proper name is bucking coils.  When mains transfomers powered consumer products, transformers designed for worldwide power application used windings that could be connected to buck voltage in 10V or 20V steps.  EMJ's claims are simply false.  He has demonstrated that in his "research" he has relied upon improper measurement methods.  Garbage In => Garbage Out:  GIGO.  He has not shown any data that supports his claims of obtaining excess energy by connecting coils in a bucking configuration.
How Many? I Want to ear ..... The problem even When such a test is so easy to the, is more easy to refute the idea.
Both TK and Itsu reproduced the set-up that EMJ described.  Using proper measuement methods they obtained conventionally predicted results and not those claimed by EMJ.
Where is the difficulty in testing the circuit? So many "experts" in electronic circuits and do not see anything (except Tinman at least tried) or trie to replicate to see the result with their own eyes even is not good .
There isn't.  It was tested.  And it doesn't do anything special.
What are the excuses?
You apparently have not read the entire thread, which at 240 pages is understandable.  The range of pages that dealt with the tests by Itsu and TK are I believe around page 70 to page 100.  That led to EMJ declaring that he was leaving, which he did for about three months.  Now that he has come back he has not offered one iota of evidence to counter the test data generated by Itsu and TK.
No time to waste on things that make no sense conventional laws?
Again, TK and Itsu both took the time to build the published circuit, and found nothing unusual.  What we found from EMJ's posts is that he calculated power by measuring voltage across one circuit branch and multiplying by current measured in another circuit branch, which is completely invalid.
AHH but I am here to give predictions like we see in posts are much better it seems.
Make predictions, then test against them.
My IQ may not be the best (121) but never underestimate who you speak at other side.
I am interested in reliable data.  People who want to compare IQs can do so at Mensa meetings.
Don't feel so superior , the arrogance is the enemy of the way to universal wisdom.
It is all about reliable data.  EMJ has not brought any reliable data that supports his claims.

nelsonrochaa

Actually you're right Mark the results of some tests are really unsatisfactory in relation to expectations. It is likely that never able to get the result they want. By the way I know what is bucking coils, therefore always said that there were many ways to identify this particular configuration, and of course this type of configuration has been studied, but in the sense of conventional electricity.
There separation of electrostatic charges in the coils simple  are not considered . Maybe the main reason for not so good results.
But of course is only me and my ignorance .
The simple goal of can make  "work" a heavy load  like a 24v 14A motor  or a 60W halogen bulb  with a circuit that consume only 26 milliwatts  of input (4.5v 60 milliamps) for me is simple great.
Maybe for you and for some people in this forum is simple nothing. The capacity of generate work is not only a issue of induction , or  current involved , and seems that is the only considered .
This example is  Overunity ? Of course not!  For me Is only a improvement to generate more "Work" in a economical way .
So the "partner coils" theme that Chris introduce is interesting because he have a different approach in this theme and is good to compare differences points of view.

And me and you have a different perspective . not important

Good  luck 

MarkE

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on June 13, 2015, 02:41:39 PM
Actually you're right Mark the results of some tests are really unsatisfactory in relation to expectations. It is likely that never able to get the result they want. By the way I know what is bucking coils, therefore always said that there were many ways to identify this particular configuration, and of course this type of configuration has been studied, but in the sense of conventional electricity.
There separation of electrostatic charges in the coils simple  are not considered . Maybe the main reason for not so good results.
Neither have invisible unicorn sacrifices been considered.  There is absolutely no new information that EMJ has brought to the table:  NONE.
But of course is only me and my ignorance .
The simple goal of can make  "work" a heavy load  like a 24v 14A motor  or a 60W halogen bulb  with a circuit that consume only 26 milliwatts  of input (4.5v 60 milliamps) for me is simple great.
It is a fool's errand.  Good luck to you because TINSTAAFL rules.
Maybe for you and for some people in this forum is simple nothing. The capacity of generate work is not only a issue of induction , or  current involved , and seems that is the only considered .
This example is  Overunity ? Of course not!  For me Is only a improvement to generate more "Work" in a economical way .
No matter how you phrase it:  "Something for nothing." is always the same.  There are lots of ways to improve efficiency of various devices.  There are lots of ways to harvest energy available around us.  EMJ's claims are for something from nothing.  His claims are false.
So the "partner coils" theme that Chris introduce is interesting because he have a different approach in this theme and is good to compare differences points of view.

And me and you have a different perspective . not important
I have facts and evidence that support my position.  EMJ does not.

Good  luck

nelsonrochaa

Neither have invisible unicorn sacrifices been considered.  There is absolutely no new information that EMJ has brought to the table:  NONE.
answer
Seems that information to you and for some minority is irrelevant . Did you try think if other persons think the same about that  ?
Seems not .

It is a fool's errand.  Good luck to you because TINSTAAFL rules.

answer
Who talk about input nothing and output something ? ...?  Me ? Chris ?  It will depend how you and some of other guys will continue manipulate this conversation .

There are lots of ways to improve efficiency of various devices.  There are lots of ways to harvest energy available around us.

answer
And is not what we want to improve ?
Did you know all possibles improvements  that can make possible to harvest energy ? You are the man . really! because i don't no , and think the most viewers of this forum.
I have facts and evidence that support my position.  EMJ does not.
answer
You have your facts face at your knowledge , or based in a simulation in a simulator circuit  or by the feedback of someone ? Did you test personally ?

I know the answer . You simple don't need test because you already know , all the behaviors of this type of circuit . cool for you