Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on June 14, 2015, 06:53:35 AM
Hi Milehigh,
You are a persistent guy :)  and i like , because a persistent guy too.
At the moment i consider that i waste so much time try discuss nothing , because we are simple stopped in much personal and divided  opinions.
As i say for me is important ear the work of other people , to improve too.
You and some ppl dont see anything in this topic that can be relevant , or a improve , ok . the results of everybody are different too.
Chris say that is possible design cop 1.7 circuits with "partned coils" and simple share experiences to everybody.
For me the most important is make "work" with the more economical way.
But seems is not important because as Mark said It is already known today and since there are many ways of doing this.

It seems that what is at issue here is the judgment of someone.
But is not important at this moment .

Thanks

Here is the real story behind this foolishness:

You can go to an electronics store and buy a small standard transformer.   The small standard transformer will outperform the "partnered output coils" transformer every single time.   The standard transformer will be more efficient and have less losses to waste heat.

And that's it:  An ordinary transformer will outperform a nonsensical "partnered output cols" transformer.

This entire thread is complete nonsense.

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: MileHigh on June 14, 2015, 10:48:45 AM
Here is the real story behind this foolishness:

You can go to an electronics store and buy a small standard transformer.   The small standard transformer will outperform the "partnered output coils" transformer every single time.   The standard transformer will be more efficient and have less losses to waste heat.

And that's it:  An ordinary transformer will outperform a nonsensical "partnered output cols" transformer.

This entire thread is complete nonsense.

I respect your opinion but do not agree.
Completely refute your idea and will not even try to argue my reasons.
Some readers share the same opinion too.
no one is here to promote the idea that it is possible to be obtained something from nothing and clear that it is not possible!
Or this will be the idea that tries to pass in this subject or any other.
Do you understand this?
And please do not answer me that Chris said this or that.
No longer even I have more patience for this ping pong ideas.
If you think really there is nothing worthwhile in this ok theme. Message understood.
Do you have any ulterior motive in trying to prove the opposite of what is the subject?
I think not, only you defend your ideas.
I'll tell you a little curiosity.
This can sometimes be comical and curious.
People who currently provide me conditions to work on these "topics" with material and equipments  has forbidden me to share videos on my work for fear it was a disadvantage for them. However I argued that wanted to continue to share my videos purely for personal reasons and they would not have to worry because what I shared was seen as a "stupid" and a waste of time for those who hypothetically could have some advantage because their great electronic skills.
Is so ironic . Life can be full of surprises just around the corner ...

bye

MileHigh

Do you have any information that states or speculates that there could be something special about "partnered output coils?"

If you have something to say, then please go ahead and and say it.  This is a place for the free exchange of ideas.

On the other hand, if you have nothing to say. then why are you here?  (You see, I can play that game also.)  Really, what is your purpose here and what are you trying to do in terms of your technical interests?

This statement by you, "Do you have any ulterior motive in trying to prove the opposite of what is the subject?" is offensive.

Why is it offensive?

The reason it is offensive is because we are here to debate.  A debate can be a discussion with two or three or more people, many of them having different views on an issue.  That is freedom and it's very important.

How important is it??

It's 1000 times more important than your irritation that people can state the opposite of what the thread is trying to promote.   Sometimes threads promote lies and junk and anybody is free to state their opinions or share their logic and/or data as long as they try to be respectful and reasonable.

Here is what you have to understand clearly:  If you start a thread promoting "new idea A" then contributors to the thread can disagree with "new idea A" if they want to.  In fact, they can say "new idea A" is 100% junk if they want to and they can back up their statements with logic and/or data or experimental data.

So please, stop with the "It's so terrible that you can start a thread and Oh My God! people may actually disagree with what I have to say."  Having disagreements is part of a healthy debate and nobody should try to stop this.

Now, going back to the "partnered output coils" the actual fact is that they do nothing special and they are inferior to standard transformers.  This is the actual reality.

Are you playing with "partnered output cols" on your bench?   I have a challenge for you:  Go buy a small standard transformer and when you make measurements on the "partnered output coils" then also make the same measurements on the small standard transformer.

You will find that the small standard transformer will outperform the "partnered output coils" every single time.

This is where you will get some wisdom:  Make "A-B" comparison tests on your bench so you can compare your two sets of data.

You will discover that the "partnered output coils" are nonsense for yourself.

MarkE

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on June 14, 2015, 06:59:48 AM
Hi Mark ,
You are fine man ?
You think I'm going to play your game?
I do not like games, are wasting my time is precious.
And as this is the cat and mouse game, it's a waste of time for me, for everyone, and moreover I am generous.
I leave up to you to play alone.
LOL, it is you who are playing games.  The simple facts have been explained many times and have not been refuted:  EMJ proposes that wiring coils in a bucking configuration delivers free energy.  They don't.  End of story.  You bring lots of words but no data to refute the fact that bucking coils don't yield excess energy.

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: MileHigh on June 14, 2015, 12:49:56 PM
Do you have any information that states or speculates that there could be something special about "partnered output coils?"

If you have something to say, then please go ahead and and say it.  This is a place for the free exchange of ideas.

On the other hand, if you have nothing to say. then why are you here?  (You see, I can play that game also.)  Really, what is your purpose here and what are you trying to do in terms of your technical interests?

This statement by you, "Do you have any ulterior motive in trying to prove the opposite of what is the subject?" is offensive.

Why is it offensive?

The reason it is offensive is because we are here to debate.  A debate can be a discussion with two or three or more people, many of them having different views on an issue.  That is freedom and it's very important.

How important is it??

It's 1000 times more important than your irritation that people can state the opposite of what the thread is trying to promote.   Sometimes threads promote lies and junk and anybody is free to state their opinions or share their logic and/or data as long as they try to be respectful and reasonable.

Here is what you have to understand clearly:  If you start a thread promoting "new idea A" then contributors to the thread can disagree with "new idea A" if they want to.  In fact, they can say "new idea A" is 100% junk if they want to and they can back up their statements with logic and/or data or experimental data.

So please, stop with the "It's so terrible that you can start a thread and Oh My God! people may actually disagree with what I have to say."  Having disagreements is part of a healthy debate and nobody should try to stop this.

Now, going back to the "partnered output coils" the actual fact is that they do nothing special and they are inferior to standard transformers.  This is reality?

Are you playing with "partnered output cols" on your bench?   I have a challenge for you:  Go buy a small standard transformer and when you make measurements on the "partnered output coils" then also make the same measurements on the small standard transformer.

You will find that the small standard transformer will outperform the "partnered output coils" every single time.

This is where you will get some wisdom:  Make "A-B" comparison tests on your bench so you can compare your two sets of data.

You will discover that the "partnered output coils" are nonsense for yourself.

First of all, it gave me the feeling that someone is angry are you.
You like to walk up the topics distributing your "certainties" knowledge and sometimes even unnecessary arrogance.
You must have the idea that you are the law or authority. You are so "blind" sometimes  that even of you even care of your behavior with persons in other posts.

Do you have a challenge for me? No reason to take me to consider your challenge.
You do not have nothing that interests me in your speech or at work or
what ever you've shown.
Probably accept, if you had something interesting to me really, but you do not have.
Faced with this fear that our conversation is properly completed and clarified.

I wish you good luck

Bye