Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Miyagi

@ramset,

It was apparent, the DUT of Graham Gunderson, is the same, very conclusive results. Inductors using the same working ideas presented here.

More research is required.

I cant sleep.

ramset

Graham's first claim and patent was found to be measurement error.
the second claim has been ?? shelved last I heard ,after attempts to solidify the claim seemed to not
show continuity with the assumed gain mechanism ,or being unable to self run.
/// A HUGE ISSUE POINTING VERY STRONGLY TO AN ERROR IN MEASUREMENT ////

for clarity any COP gain over 1.25 should self run with gain.and the only true test for a free energy device is to run itself and provide gain.
I will reach out for more on Graham/s path with that claim next week.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just to see if anything has changed
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Mr.Miyagi

@ramset,

I see you feel very strongly on this topic.

May I ask, are you an Electrical Engineer?

Do you have any information on the source of the 'measurement error'?

My research, tells me, Graham Gunderson is very experienced electrical engineer. We do all make mistakes.

I understand Graham has two devices both showing the same operational ideas.

I am trying to locate Chris now.

His website contact form appears to be faulty. I want to interview Chris also.

Mr.Miyagi

I have been paid a lot of money to look into this storey.

I see why now.

This storey will be a best seller, without a doubt.

ramset

very important to get facts not hearsay.,you've mentioned several persons as having supporting claims ??

and qualifying your claimants/clients hearsay claims about what he thinks others have will be an exercise in futility ....IMO you have a hard job proving any of that as Real !//
the quickest path to qualifying what your Client has accomplished  should be profoundly obvious...........
/// FREE ENERGY is the tittle of this thread///

it should be very easy to see his self running device ,which would indeed be something to read about if true.
I would imagine it would power his car and his house or whatever??  without much trouble.
why would you even bother to approach others for proof ??
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I really do feel like this is just a game and you are actually the claimant hiding behind another handle ,you have done this before ...nothing else makes any sense.
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma