Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Conspiracy Of Overunity And Overunity Reasearch

Started by TommeyLReed, January 20, 2015, 09:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TommeyLReed

Hi All,

I will just add a few more comments,

First of all, nobody on these forums can prove any free energy device!
Every time someone claims a free energy device, they should be challenge ASP. All of the claims in the past turn out to be a lie, and this is what is called a liar!

For those that bring up bogus names that nobody can copy a single free energy claim they built, you are a fool and just believing in magic.

This is my opinion of finding free energy:

If you want simple free energy then buy a solar panel, windmill or even a simple water wheel.
Yep, see how simple this ways, nobody can say this is not free energy!

I know their is a limited of sun light and other factors in collecting this free energy, but really this is the best we have when converting one state of energy into another.

As far as other free energy claims, they are either misleading and don't understand what is going on, or just a plain lair!

Respect comes from integrity, most if not all of the free energy claims don't even come close!

Before I get any comment of my opinion, you should disprove my theory of a conspiracy of free energy claims that mislead the mass!

Tom

allcanadian

@Fatbird
QuoteI'm afraid Tommy is right.  Think about it.  Nobody here can name a single O-U device that worked EXCEPT [/size]SM's TPU, and Floyd Sweet's VTA. [/size]

T.H.Moray and Victor Schauberger come to mind, Paulo Correa and their PAGD technology have decades of compelling research as well. I could fill a page of examples in no time at all.

In any case Tommy's situation is not unique and I would guess hundreds of thousands of people have made half-baked attempts at a free energy device and failed. The thing to remember is that very few people actually understand the concept of Energy, what it is, why it is thus they are pretty much doomed before they have even started. Oh every dog may have his day and some may stumble across something of value after a lifetime of experiments however trying to build something they do not understand is a daunting task.

What I find odd is that many like Tommy make a half-hearted attempt and then when they fail they proclaim with authority for all to hear ... it cannot be done. As if the whole of the universe must somehow magically revolve around their opinions and the fact they failed. On a side note it is said that T.H.Moray worked on a single device for over 30 years before he could produce the results he was looking for. Yet some would have us believe their inept attempt at building a working device and subsequent failure must be proof it cannot be done.

To them I would say... I am not you nor are you me and your failure has no relevance to my success. We are individuals first and foremost and if we cannot think for ourselves then it is probably best to just get in line and follow the rest of the herd. They are not actually going anywhere and I hear it doesn't require a great deal of thinking and can be quite pleasant going round in circles, kind of like a merry go round, round and round.

AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

ramset

Tom
Well maybe we just start from scratch,I'll concede to your claims on Men and their claims.
But something is running the show at an atomic level..
I just want Milehigh and Mark E to tell me where the Atom gets its ability to spin without end since this big bang
For it is this ability to spin with out end ....or apparent source of power in all manner of adverse conditions
Whether in gravity or open space heated or cooled ,or even brought to a stop....
And it will thaw and keep on going (as will the photon)

For myself this is the elephant in the room of free energy or over unity research
The ATOM
??
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

profitis

Quote frm tommy reed:'they should be challenge ASP. All of the claims in the past turn out to be a lie, and this is what is called a liar!'

Unquote

Your getting more short-sighted by the hour

MarkE

Quote from: ramset on January 22, 2015, 10:33:40 AM
Tom
Well maybe we just start from scratch,I'll concede to your claims on Men and their claims.
But something is running the show at an atomic level..
I just want Milehigh and Mark E to tell me where the Atom gets its ability to spin without end since this big bang
For it is this ability to spin with out end ....or apparent source of power in all manner of adverse conditions
Whether in gravity or open space heated or cooled ,or even brought to a stop....
And it will thaw and keep on going (as will the photon)

??
Chet is it your belief that atoms continuously dissipate energy?  We have lots of experience with things being able to remain in a given energy state for a long, long time.  Their energy does not increase and it does not decrease.  I'll give you a very simple example of something changing energy states:  Lift a rock from the ground and set it on a table.  Do you think the rock is using up the extra GPE you imparted to it as it sets on the table?