Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Conspiracy Of Overunity And Overunity Reasearch

Started by TommeyLReed, January 20, 2015, 09:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Mark EThat is so WEAK."

Please do better
,to go thru a freeze thaw cycle ,  Atom comes to a stop and starts running again    needs a bit more.....
Explanation...
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

allcanadian

@Mark
QuoteDo you limit the universe to con-artists selling phony free energy devices?

I do not believe we should judge the best based on the actions of the worst. Which leads to the problem of separating the wheat from the chaff and who is competent enough to decide what may be real and what is not.

It reminds me of Galileo, no Galileo I will not look through your telescope for if I did I might be judged as insane as you.

AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

TommeyLReed

Profitis,

First of all, prove to me that you created free energy, then I will believe!

You talk like you know, yet when someone like me calls you out, you have NOTHING!

No go in the hole where the rabit sent you running into a false free energy claim!

Like I said before, prove I'm wrong. Where is your free energy!

Tom 8)

ramset

MArk E
PS
While your googling for an answer,I. Would also like to know why we can
Bring light from 186,000 miles per second down to a stop (frozen) and thaw it out and it races back up to speed....
I put that on the  over unity "why I'm here " table
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

wattsup

@TR

I saw your same post at OUR.

I would like to know exactly what is the base of all your discord. Did something just flip your lid or is it an accumulation of little things?

Also, what did you actually build towards OU to say all this? All I saw was a nice 8 piston gizmo that you obviously put aside after the build off. So why all the crying???? Where have you actually made a concerted effort toward a specific and intentional OU device?

Last last question. When you post things that your are working on to OU forums and youtube, what did you expect from us? Nothing, some help in new ideas, help in measuring, I mean WTF did you expect from us to blabber away like you are doing?

Let's get to the meat of the problem and quite putzing around here. I fully respect your all around abilities in the build section but sorry that you have deployed all the standard stuff we have seen during years and years and you expected a different result, which you did not get and now it is because of us. WOW. I don't buy that for one instance.

wattsup