Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Solar Technology

Started by Aram_Sol, January 21, 2015, 03:29:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Still too expensive for majority of people mark E.the poor don't care much for fire risks

MarkE

Quote from: profitis on January 23, 2015, 12:04:02 PM
Still too expensive for majority of people mark E.the poor don't care much for fire risks
Do the math:   Using commercial modules, inverter and mounting materials,  DIY is about $1.60/W of which $0.60 - $0.65 is the PV modules.  Making the modules oneself can reduce the cost only by $0.20 - $0.25 unless using reject cells.  If someone can't afford the $0.20 - $0.25 difference between DIY modules and commercial modules then they can't afford the other $1.00 in the inverter and BOS.

profitis

you can make your own Pb/PbO2 storage bats and own inverters too but ok most don't know how to do this and its not for amateurs.I've seen remarkable power come from some home-made photoelectrochemical systems and they are not particulary sensitive to the direction of sunshine like the solid-states silicons are.photo-electrochemical is going to become big in future vs silicon.

MarkE

Quote from: profitis on January 23, 2015, 12:24:38 PM
you can make your own Pb/PbO2 storage bats and own inverters too but ok most don't know how to do this and its not for amateurs.I've seen remarkable power come from some home-made photoelectrochemical systems and they are not particulary sensitive to the direction of sunshine like the solid-states silicons are.photo-electrochemical is going to become big in future vs silicon.
LOL there are people here freaking out over 0.5ug of methyl mercury in certain vaccines and you are suggesting people play with making their own lead batteries.  Will you send them lead citrate treats to gnaw on as they toil?

profitis

Send them here to africa mark E.that'l toughen them up a bit and divert from their worrying about their nails.I once ingested about 10milligram HgCl2 just to see what effects it would have on my body..a bit of nausea some heavy diarreah and by next day all symptoms gone.was rather curious