Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Power generation using magnets and gravity?

Started by Magregus, January 26, 2015, 06:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: Magregus on January 26, 2015, 06:57:32 AM
I came across this video on youtube -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ-YgBNxOsc

Talks about using gravity and magnets, more videos coming apparently.

Hey, this really could be O.U.  I mean, the guy has the required clip leads spread all over his bench and no real measurements showing power in/power out.  This is known as a requirement in all O.U. videos so...it must be real....right?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

joecellenergy

Quote from: Low-Q on February 15, 2015, 04:34:24 PM
Don't know what the guy in the video tries to show us, but if that is supposed to be a generator using magnets with a coil around, it is obviously just a hoax.

Electricity will only occour where magnetic fluxdensity changes constantly through a wire.

@joecellenergy:
Swapping magnetic poles is well known as a way to generate electricity in a coil. If you have spent several years figuring this out when the only thing you could do was to read a physics book for five minutes, I must say you have thrown away many years on something that is already discovered.
I discovered this phenomenon when I was 7 yrs old.... ;-)

Vidar

Really Sir? So you can take two south pole magnets have them attract to one another and generate 16 volts+ DC? Would really love to see that...

joecellenergy

Quote from: Pirate88179 on February 15, 2015, 05:02:03 PM
Hey, this really could be O.U.  I mean, the guy has the required clip leads spread all over his bench and no real measurements showing power in/power out.  This is known as a requirement in all O.U. videos so...it must be real....right?

Bill

Apologies I was filming this one handed on my phone and yes it was very poorly done, I am in the process of doing a new better one to demonstrate it properly but of course then there will still be something wrong right?? Because it's not possible to generate power by just having two magnets together....outrageous!

MarkE

Quote from: joecellenergy on February 16, 2015, 07:29:32 AM
Apologies I was filming this one handed on my phone and yes it was very poorly done, I am in the process of doing a new better one to demonstrate it properly but of course then there will still be something wrong right?? Because it's not possible to generate power by just having two magnets together....outrageous!
It has never been successfully done before despite many similar claims.  So, the chances are pretty slim.  It will take very strong evidence to be convincing.

Low-Q

Quote from: joecellenergy on February 16, 2015, 07:27:10 AM
Really Sir? So you can take two south pole magnets have them attract to one another and generate 16 volts+ DC? Would really love to see that...
Ok, then I misunderstood your post. Static magnetic fields in precence of a wire cannot produce electricity.
However, what I thought you meant, if you swap the magnetic field all the time, it will generate AC through that wire.

Vidar