Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Are scalar waves BS?

Started by dz93, January 26, 2015, 10:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dz93

Well scalar waves seem to be a big thing for conspiracy theorists and lunatics alike but I've seen some convincing stuff about scalar waves being able to be used for communication. My question is can scalar waves or longitudinal waves actually be used to wirelessly transmit power or even for simple communication from a transmitter to a receiver? And while I'm at it what about the rest of the hype about scalar waves? Supposedly they're able to heal you in some way and you can also make crazy weapons with scalar waves. I'm just wondering what you guys think about scalar waves.

If you guys think they're real then I want to start work to see if I can make a neat communication project with it. It'd be cool to be able to make a walkie talkie of some sorts that use scalar waves to communicate but that's even if they're real or work the way everyone on the internet says they work. My professors tell me they don't exist so that's strike one for it so now I just need your take before I toss this idea into the graveyard along with all the other conspiracy ideas.

Thanks guys

dz93

I know scalar waves exist for sound. I would like to know about whether they work to transmit communications, data, electricity or anything else wirelessly.

My interest is not in making a tin can phone with a wire between. Has anyone on this forum actually made a scalar wave transmitter and reciever? Are there any detailed schematics that I can use to make my own? And before anyone gets mad because I'm asking questions that could probably be found on Google I have already searched for this stuff. All I can find a videos of people talking about how wonderful this could be or videos of supposedly already working devices. I have not found anything that would be of any help to someone new to make a scalar wave or longitudinal wave transmitter and receiver. There's no info or details to help me learn to make my own. That's why it's hard for me to believe that this isn't some new age hype that's designed to con money out of people who think the holy grail of free energy has been found... again.

I was hoping maybe I could find someone on here who is a little bit better educated in the subject than the rest of the people on the internet. Dr. Mely is the only person who seems to be dedicated to this technology but his website is only good for documentation of the existence of these waves and maybe a patent or two from Tesla and then whatever devices he sells. None of this tells me how I could build my own to see for myself whether this works or not.

And even then are there any equipment that exists to validate the existence of such waves?

dz93

Here is an example

http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.com/2011/07/time-reversal-of-body-cells-by-scalar.html?m=1

This is disturbingly similar to everything else I find about scalar waves. That's why I'm here. Hoping for true science.

Also most website claim scalar waves to be electromagnetic but my understanding is that they are magneto dielectric and not electromagnetic. This is what Eric dollard and Dr mely called it right? Please correct me if I am misunderstanding. I don't know where else to go to get information on this so any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Void

Hi dz93. I don't know if scalar waves really exist or not, but you can have a look at this video
by theoldscientist. If you place a portable radio receiver in a metal box, the metal box acts as a faraday cage and should
stop the radio receiver from receiving any radio signals (blocks electromagnetic radio transmissions). Theoldscientist
did an experiment where he placed a radio receiver in a metal cookie tin and found that it could still receive
his signals from his transmitter coil. I don't know if that is really necessarily indicative of scalar waves, but
the cookie tin should have blocked ordinary electromagnetic radio waves from being picked up by the receiver.
I haven't tried this experiment to confirm that a cookie tin really does fully block EM waves from getting picked up by a receiver,
but can still pick up waves from a tesla coil. but you could set up a similar test where you test with regular EM transmissions, and then
test again along the lines of what theoldscientist showed in his video, if you are interested.

Superluminal Scalar Waves for Communications - TheOldScientist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjz-5Lqtxow

All the best...