Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Are scalar waves BS?

Started by dz93, January 26, 2015, 10:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acca

Forest you are very right as here is your quote...

"They are magnetic waves with low electric component (electric here is a loss and occur in form of static electricity)."

Here is a video that I posted 4 years ago on my method of cancer treatment..  Here is the link to that video as the plasma tube makes "compression waves" I.E...scaler waves.. They are a "magnetic component of the EH wave.."

I am still alive because of this machine..

https://vimeo.com/62416846

CANCER VIRUS DESTRUCTION THROUGH A RIFE PLASMA TUBE and scalar waves transmission[/font]

Acca...

blueplanet

I think Avremenko's experiment is good enough.
You can extend his work.

Quote from: forest on July 06, 2017, 08:00:56 AM
Yes, we need methods of differentiate  normal radio waves and scalar waves. I know they exists because of Tesla reactions to some news for example about the nature of radio and Roentgen rays.
Thay are magnetic waves with low electric component (electric here is a loss and occur in form of static electricity).

blueplanet

Hi, thanks for your posting this info.
Very important information.

Quote from: Acca on July 07, 2017, 03:23:25 AM
Forest you are very right as here is your quote...

"They are magnetic waves with low electric component (electric here is a loss and occur in form of static electricity)."

Here is a video that I posted 4 years ago on my method of cancer treatment..  Here is the link to that video as the plasma tube makes "compression waves" I.E...scaler waves.. They are a "magnetic component of the EH wave.."

I am still alive because of this machine..

Acca

On scaler waves altering time..

Here is a different shot of a rotating plasma compression wave that was generated by a modulated tesla coil as you can see it has stripes and striations in the glass tube.. Now this tube has an affect on "local space time" as a mechanical clock will slow down or speed up if the rotation of the compression plasma is switched..

It depends on the amount of power one has put in to the effect ..

Here is a description for you from Warren York.. on the "time effect".. below,  I am experimenting on plasma compression waves now for many years now..   you need a very large electrostatic field of plus and minus ions in the effect are..  "a Van Degraff power of 1million volts static" and very dry air.... need to have two walls opposite covered with foil to place the charge there.. and the tesla coil(s) of the same frequency powered up to make standing waves there "must be MODULATED"in the audio range.. all electronics will start to act up so use only analog stuff..

I a sure that it's scaler compression waves that alter time in the affected area..

Acca..
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B73Uhw7W3dmyVnZzRFpvQ0VBQ3M/view

[/font]Acca...

Acca

Forgot to include the Warren York diagram..

Acca...