Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Are scalar waves BS?

Started by dz93, January 26, 2015, 10:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmhand

Void my friend, I'll definitely ask the guy that gave it to me, he will know for sure, I don't think he would have given it to me if it was the old toxic kind. It's fairly new but used and came from the union and safety heavy railways. But I will find out and if in doubt I will have it disposed of properly, I don't need any more health -problems, I'm beginning to wonder if the HV capacitors I bought from the Ukraine a few years back may have been contaminated and stolen from the old nuclear facility just over the border. Surely if sent overseas any radioactivity would be detected, I hope.

Tinsel, maybe in the U.S. the mineral oil from the pharmacy is cheap but I bought some caster oil for a bloated goat and it cost be over 10 dollars for about 350 mls less than half a liter anyway, at that price say $10 per 500 mls it could cost me $40 or more and
to make matters worse I would be lucky if in this hillbilly area the local town pharmacy even has any of anything I want, last time they didn't even have caster oil.

I don't mind buying it for a reasonable price so I might end up having to either travel to get it or have some delivered.

I need to make a pair of frames or L shaped stand so the capacitors can be mounted vertically then lowered into the
container and stay standing up before filing with oil.

Thanks all. Much appreciated.

TinselKoala

Heh... the castor oil is definitely expensive. Here, the food grade NF mineral oil in bulk is about $3.50 a liter. Or for "pint sized" bottles of USP grade at the pharmacy about double that. Still a lot cheaper than the castor oil.

I wonder if some light nondetergent motor oil would be "good enough".

SeaMonkey

Pirate88179

You could use baby oil...which is mineral oil with fragrance additives, but, I assume the additives add to the cost/price.  I can get mineral oil here in KY pretty cheap, but no one seems to sell it in bulk, all consumer sized packages.

Bill

Here is a link to a gallon of mineral oil for $15.00 US:

http://www.kvsupply.com/su-per-mineral-oil-gallon?CAWELAID=983684669&CAGPSPN=pla&catargetid=320011160000087263&cadevice=c&gclid=CjwKEAiA0uGmBRDwj7mE1v-LlCYSJADxH16OVyLm5M1Nh1xfcvh0kevZWfXdCU09reOqd7nYWj3bjRoCkD7w_wcB

That is cheaper than the 16 oz. I got at the drug store for $4.00.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Panul

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 26, 2015, 05:00:40 PM
There are _zero_ confirmed instances of faster-than-light communication of information using electromagnetism, light or any other system. The experiment by Oldscientist is flawed due to incorrect assumptions about what a Faraday cage can do and how good ones are actually constructed (double-walled, fully isolated, or perhaps solidly grounded, sometimes even biased with external or internal power to the walls).

But if you want to experiment you can make a "scalar wave transmitter" using a Caduceus coil antenna:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-MA8rzZSqk
(Be sure to read the "Description" for details)

The schematic and construction details can be found on Jean-Louis Naudin's website archive.

this tinselkoala guy must be either a dissinfo agent or plain brainless brainwashed sheeple that is fed only by pop science propaganda . superluminal transmission is known for decades now, but if you want something more recent see the superluminal neutrinos CERN experiment. they've done it thousands of times. it's always the same result. but of course a few months later they rushed to alter the results to protect their holy cow, relativity. and their precious positions obviously, thus the cowardish butt kissing anouncement made later by the team.