Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Are scalar waves BS?

Started by dz93, January 26, 2015, 10:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pomodoro

How about Twin Photons?  A random change of  spin on one and its 'twin' a million lightyears away instantly changes its spin. It was too spooky for Einstein but  for once he was  proved wrong. They exist and do just that, communicate between themselves instantly, no matter how far they are from each other. Unfortunately, we cant as yet use them for communication.

Spooky alright.

Here is just one of many such experiments
http://www.nytimes.com/1997/07/22/science/far-apart-2-particles-respond-faster-than-light.html

TinselKoala

Quote from: Panul on August 25, 2015, 07:28:20 AM
this tinselkoala guy must be either a dissinfo agent or plain brainless brainwashed sheeple that is fed only by pop science propaganda . superluminal transmission is known for decades now, but if you want something more recent see the superluminal neutrinos CERN experiment. they've done it thousands of times. it's always the same result. but of course a few months later they rushed to alter the results to protect their holy cow, relativity. and their precious positions obviously, thus the cowardish butt kissing anouncement made later by the team.

You follow the Standard Script 100 percent: You cannot refute me, so you insult me. Plus, you simply lie, like some schoolyard 12 year old who finds out that the Tooth Fairy is really his Uncle Pheel.

minnie

Panul, as far as I can see the neutrino incident is a good example of how
science should work. People were genuinely excited about the initial
finding, it would have opened up a whole new area of research. Alas
it wasn't to be.

MarkE

Quote from: Panul on August 25, 2015, 07:28:20 AM
this tinselkoala guy must be either a dissinfo agent or plain brainless brainwashed sheeple that is fed only by pop science propaganda . superluminal transmission is known for decades now,
Superluminal transmission of information remains an undemonstrated concept.  Entanglement has never been shown to allow one to perform an action in one location and communicate that action to another location in less time than it takes light to propagate from the former to the latter location.
Quotebut if you want something more recent see the superluminal neutrinos CERN experiment. they've done it thousands of times. it's always the same result.
That is false.  The results were not successfully duplicated by other prestigious laboratories that tried, and CERN found a faulty optical cable connector was corrupting their measurements leading to false results.  When they fixed the connection they no longer got apparent FTL measurements.
Quotebut of course a few months later they rushed to alter the results to protect their holy cow, relativity. and their precious positions obviously, thus the cowardish butt kissing anouncement made later by the team.
The CERN team reported their methods and results openly and honestly both when they had the anomalous apparent FTL results and after they repaired their equipment.  They sought scrutiny of their methods and encouraged replication of their experiments.  They were unafraid to be found mistaken.  IOW they acted as honorable and professional investigators.  They let the data tell the story, even if ultimately it was not the story they hoped to find. 

Panul

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 25, 2015, 10:49:09 AM
You follow the Standard Script 100 percent: You cannot refute me, so you insult me. Plus, you simply lie, like some schoolyard 12 year old who finds out that the Tooth Fairy is really his Uncle Pheel.

the only one who follows a standard script is you. telling the truth and insulting are two different things and you accuse me of the later because you are concious of your error. http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=30990&sid=38b43dafb9157485e7d1f4d35ac4546f https://www.scribd.com/doc/270895877/Pvelocities-6000-Ver-b https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjz-5Lqtxow http://libra.msra.cn/Publication/11219924/superluminal-transmission-of-information-through-an-electromagnetic-metamaterial

as for the markE guy: yeah pal its the same wordplay over and over again. "group velocities", superluminal transmission "of information", etc. which isn't truth either cause it has been proven already. when it becomes standard science they'll find another excuse. "superluminal transmission of quantised macro-information!" or some stupidity of the sort.