Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

2nd law violation:new battery type "poor man's Karpen"

Started by jonfrommanahawkin1, January 29, 2015, 02:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonfrommanahawkin1

Ok bill,
now before I start this explanation I'd like to ask a few questions :

Did you find any extra power from ambient earth fields?
Was there any problems making a series circuits?
How much magnesium  did you use?
how long does the power stay on?

Now from what I know about batteries even though I've never made an earth battery to me they seem to be a standard electrolyte or crystal battery. That being said there isn't one answer to overunity. This is just the one I'm presenting today.

The reason I can say it's overunity in my experiment is because I only use .08 g of magnesium and then profitis was kind enough to run the calculations to find the unity Energy out put date.

Because also I have a aluminum"air cell" that has been running since September but I won't call it overunity.

And I'm not going to say that this Karpen is the cure all battery,  but we all know what happened to the original Karpen.

All the best
jon

pomodoro

So just to clear this up, Ni and Mg electrodes in a borax solution. The electrodes don't react or react very slowly for the output power. Is this correct?

jonfrommanahawkin1

Simply , yes

The corrosion will always naturally occur on the lesser of the two metals so because of the use of magnesium borax was my choice. If you don't have nickel, stainless steel will work or copper, with borax

It's the more reactive metal that you need to design the electrolyte around.

One of the discriptions of the second law describes corrosion of the less noble of two metals, and basically says corrosion will take the path of least resistance,  like electricity or water, 

A real world example of this is boat anodes and why they are installed on the hull of ships,

Example, salt water ships have zinc anodes installed so that the zinc will corrode before the steel bolts

I live by the shore so it's more visual for me but that is an example of the second law

Jon

broli

The 80mg of Magnesium "consumption" you mention, does this refer to the lost weight of the magnesium electrode after a given time? Can you elaborate more on this please.

I'm also curious as how its workings differ from this setup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWEXNjFJNmI

jonfrommanahawkin1

The link you mentioned is a standard corrosion battery and the magnesium will deplete over time and quickly in salt water. The magnesium reaction with salt water forms h2, that bond reaction creates negative ions and powers the motor. That's the most basic battery.

The magnesium weight from start is .08 grams or 8 milli grams. Not 80 that would greatly change the calculations for unity .

The Karpen works with a very different principal.
I can't be sure at this point but from what I know it will stay on because the atom is on a different scale then the molecular scale where the standard battery pulls the negative ions from and because the electrolyte cant brake the molecular bonds to gain ions for power, I postulate that the spin of the atoms are moving the electrons creating current and because the two metals have different atom values (electron numbers and proton count) their is a constant differential giving the electrons direction

Simply : the power is from atomic spin that can't stop because the electrolyte cant brake the molecular bonds

Jon