Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

John W Moreland and his Galena diode.

Started by pomodoro, February 03, 2015, 02:41:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pomodoro

Guys , what is the credibility of J. Moreland?  He had a patent application, in which he and  another chap, Rodney Sego, made some radioactive Galena diodes. Using these they made a small Moray device.  He explains how he made them by melting galena with a little UO in a test tube, and allowed the mixture to cool and crystallize.  When I looked up the mp of galena, 2040F, I figured the test tube would have melted way before the galena did.  No mention is made if having used fused quartz is made.
What do you guys know about Moreland or Sego? Are they reliable OU researchers?

pomodoro

Attached is the patent application. He claims to have made quite a few watts from basically a crystal radio setup.

All I could find about Moreland are notes of his speech regarding Moray, and accusation of 90's bad boy Bruce Perrault stealing Moreland's ideas.

I'm still busy with the Correa tubes to do any research with these special diodes, but if anyone here, with proven skills, wants to give it a go let me know. I haven't made the doped diodes, but will try in a few weeks.  I'm looking for 3-4 researches who will post results direct to the forum. You need to know your stuff, have an oscilloscope, signal generator, and know how something about radio (RF) and crystal sets. Galena will need to be mounted and a cat whisker used. All old school.

telecom

He seems like a smart guy.
I think the simplest way to implement something like this would be just coating the cathode of the vacuum tube
with the radium extracted from old dials (from ebay).
Then cascade it.
As pointed out in the above patent as well.
Regards

pomodoro

Quote from: telecom on February 04, 2015, 09:10:55 AM
His web page/blog:
http://www.linux-host.org/energy/smoreland.html

He did a good job of uncovering some the info about the Moray company and the letters.

The  radioactive triode would be too hard for me to do, but the doped galena very easy to try. I don't have the link but googling, popular mechanics synthetic galena, takes us to an article on how to do it with lead and sulfur. As a start receiving powerful audio signals from a radio station would be a good start, as Moray apparently did himself.