Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I have prof of free energy!!!!!!

Started by jonfrommanahawkin1, February 13, 2015, 06:19:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bebemca

on B&L secondary put PERMANENT MAGNET on center or near circle.crazy! jump,jump . what happen if using higher freq for input?can this lead to F E? emm.. wakwaww  ;D

jonfrommanahawkin1

i nominate cap to be suspect number one! lol
but its getting ridiculous. the site is named over-unity not tell me why it cant be done...... we all know why its not possible so what ends up happening is that when im reading threw a post to try and find the experiment or the information, it cant be found because of trolls saying its not possible repeatedly in 200 posts. let me make that decision plus more then one time i had to modify how the experiment was conducted to get a working device and many of the trolls deliberately make the experiment fail or never run it at all.

and im watching you cap *stink Eye*

all the best
jon

Pirate88179

Quote from: FatBird on February 13, 2015, 05:13:02 PM
@  jonfrommanahawkin1

Now you stop talking about TK, Pirate, Conrad, etc, like that.
They KNOW EVERYTHING.  If you don't believe that, just ask them.  LOL
                                                                                                                                        .

Show me where I ever claimed to know everything?  Can you do this?  Are you angry with me for pointing out that a device you posted from VEPROJECT was not a real device?  Their website clearly says these devices use motors, batteries and other means to show what might be possible.  I am sorry if you didn't know that.  It is a bit misleading and I have said so about them for a while now.  I think their disclaimer should be on every video, but...no matter.  I had hoped I helped you but, now it seems, I am classified as a know-it-all.  I can assure you Sir, there are tons of things I do not know but, I am learning.  Those that think they know everything do not learn.  That is not me.

Bill

http://www.veproject1.org/vepprograms.htm

"Please, be advised: These Videos are of motorized versions that were built to illustrate how these machines were supposed to work in the minds of Inventors."
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

jonfrommanahawkin1

so young , so angry, damn that rap music

Pirate88179

Quote from: jonfrommanahawkin1 on February 14, 2015, 03:33:55 AM
so young , so angry, damn that rap music

The words rap and music do not go together.  I mean really...just listen.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen