Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

WTO tariff on preditory pricing of crude oil.

Started by synchro1, February 14, 2015, 12:33:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Pirate:'but, I wonder what causes that double ring?'

Probably reflection of heat waves plus original heatwave causing double condensation of water vapour.usualy these megaton blasts have multiple rings eg castle bravo series.biggest american nuke was 15 megatons and punctured a hole straight through island coral reef a mile wide.bravo was a shock for the scientists because they only expected 6megatons and thus fuckedup a lot of their recording equipment.tsar bomba caused a seismic shockwave to reflect 3 times around the entire globe,gives one an idea of the power.

synchro1

The definition of "Preditory Pricing" is selling below cost. That's more then $90 a barrel for Saudi Arabia:

"Saudi Arabia requires a price of more than $90 to fund its budget. But it has $726 billion in foreign currency reserves and is betting it can survive for two years with prices of less than $40 a barrel".

The Saudis figure they can withstand low prices for longer than their financially weaker competitors, who will have to cut production first as pumping becomes uneconomical.

"At about $50 a barrel, crude oil prices are down by more than half from their June 2014 peak of $107. They may fall more, perhaps even as low as $10 to $20".

This amounts to naked unfair, anti-competitive monopoly cartel exploitation from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates!

Instead of making an "Anti-Trust" case to the WTO based on established National Precedent and the "Rule of Reason", in a Statesman like fashion; Barack Obama has deployed 4000 men, Abrams tanks and Bradly fighting vehicles from Ft. Carson to Kuwait. Russia has threatened to use Iran and tactical nukes to limit the unfair over production. A war's going to cost America much more then any hardship caused to the victems from the preditory pricing.

Pirate88179

Quote from: profitis on February 17, 2015, 03:02:49 PM
Pirate:'but, I wonder what causes that double ring?'

Probably reflection of heat waves plus original heatwave causing double condensation of water vapour.usualy these megaton blasts have multiple rings eg castle bravo series.biggest american nuke was 15 megatons and punctured a hole straight through island coral reef a mile wide.bravo was a shock for the scientists because they only expected 6megatons and thus fuckedup a lot of their recording equipment.tsar bomba caused a seismic shockwave to reflect 3 times around the entire globe,gives one an idea of the power.

Thanks for your explanation.  It makes sense...you are probably right.  At first, I thought of two almost simultaneous explosions causing it but your reflection idea is a good one.  I had just never seen any thing like that before.  Holy crap!

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

synchro1

Saudi Arabia is teamed up with Kuwait, Quatar and the UAE to form a preditory pricing monopoly cartel. All four countries have Salafi constitutions that involve 80 lashes for kissing in public along with amputaion, stoning etc.

From todays news:

"Three months after Saudi Arabia made clear it was going to let oil prices keep tumbling, the strategy is showing signs of working.

U.S. drillers are idling rigs at a record pace, gutting investment plans and laying off thousands of workers.

Those steps highlight how the Saudi-led OPEC decision on Nov. 27 to maintain output levels and protect its market share is having the desired effect -- pushing prices down so far that they threaten to curb output in the U.S. and other non-OPEC countries. Saudi Arabia, the most powerful member of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, will maintain that tack when the group next meets in June, according to some of the world's biggest Banks"

"U.S. President Barack Obama apparently is going ahead with his plan for NATO missiles to be placed in Ukraine aimed against Moscow, but found a way to do it that won't violate the warnings by Russia's President Vladimir Putin against Washington's directly supplying those arms to Ukraine".

"On Tuesday, 24 February 2015, in Abu Dhabi, the capital of United Arab Emirates, Poroshenko placed the finishing touches on the purchase of Western, mainly U.S., weapons, via the UAE, from Western firms such as, perhaps, Lockheed, GE, Krupp, Euromissile, etc., which will be paid for by Western taxpayers, via IMF 'loans' to Ukraine, which money comes from taxpayer contributions to the IMF".

Barack Obama asked Americans to embrace Muslims at home while the penalty for homosexuality in the UAE is death. He found two ways to cut his own throat!

Barack has a Tank battalion of 4000 men stationed in Kuwait with Abrams tanks and Bradley fighting vehicles.

Pirate88179

I don't mean this the wrong way...I love America 100%....but Obama placing those missiles in Ukraine is really no different than Russia placing missiles in Cuba in the early 60's right?  I would not blame Putin for not wanting that.

What is the point anyway?  Our subs can launch against Russia if need be...we have thousands of ICBM's too.  Why do this provocative move then?

Our president is an idiot.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen