Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Let's get Slider (aka Mark Vaughan) a nice 4-channel DSO with math functions!

Started by ramset, February 20, 2015, 10:30:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: ramset on February 20, 2015, 05:48:41 PM
Mark E
What methods or tools would you use to
search thru the background Noise for useful
Energy?

Thx
Chet
An antenna or set of antennas, a table of antenna factors, and a spectrum analyzer.

MarkE

Quote from: TinselKoala on February 20, 2015, 06:28:57 PM
I'll butt in here and answer: You need a modern dedicated high-frequency-capable Spectrum Analyzer if you are going to be looking in microwave/radar type frequency bands for sources of power. This equipment is not cheap.

http://www.amazon.com/Tektronix-RSA3408A-Real-Time-Spectrum-Analyzer/dp/B00O56Z3Q6
There are cheaper options.  A Signal Hound is about $1000.  My concern is that someone who doesn't know what kind of equipment they need to go look for some phenomenon are unlikely to make good use of the right equipment if that equipment happened to land on their door step.

MarkE

Quote from: ramset on February 20, 2015, 08:25:50 PM
Tinsel
I have to say Mark has an uncanny ability to harvest from almost any source
he investigates.. He also seems to have found something very special with
frequency and  low power LED   lighting [2-3 watts] to grow plants in dark rooms
[on his You tube].that work is an extension of other research.

There are those of us who feel the need to get the right tools in the right hands.

As you know we have been working privately towards this end for several years
and have had wonderful results ,mostly in growing the assets we need to
investigate more serious claims, assets being persons and relationships
with skilled persons of like mind.

I have been absolutely amazed with this group and their potential..
we are at the point now where some really effective work can be done
on some truly promising techs.[forthcoming in VERY near future]

It is our intention to grow this grass routes Model to its utmost potential.
we can get more done with less investment than almost any "financed"
group I can imagine, that being said we will work within our skills and resources.

which at this point seem only limited to the imagination...

Tinsel, we consider you a huge asset to this work and I personally feel privileged
to have an opportunity to help you and people like you.

and I know there are plenty here that feel the same way.
and of course all is open source .
My caution is on how often you go to the well. About three years ago SA seemed to think he could go to the well as often as he liked.  After his trip to Geneva, he found the well suffered a big drought.  The lesson there is that any well is finite.  Use your well wisely.  What you might want to think about doing is getting some equipment that you loan out rather than trying to raise money to permanently gift gear.

On the subject of electro-smog harvesting, I would look for help from someone who actually knows RF electronics and not a hobbyist.  The amount of power that can be harvested is first limited by the RF power density and secondly by the efficiency of the receiving antenna.  The third limiting factor will be the efficiency of the harvesting circuit at the power and voltage levels developed by the antenna(s) in the local field.

ramset

Mark E
Please don't assume so much ,the what when where why's and hows
of the equipment and its use.
Mark V  has been doing work with us for almost 5 years [maybe longer?]
Nor should you assume Much about the skills being brought to bear on
these projects,  its not a one man Band.

Regarding Equipment ,you are absolutely correct ,not every experimenter needs unlimited inventory ,spreading resources around is part of OUR plan, also we are investigating starting a Non Profit group which can access equipment Donations from university and industry or private parties ,you see we have no salaries or expenses beyond our Time and actual costs to experiment,we really don't need a well .
we pride ourselves in doing more with less and quite honestly we do have some very gifted minds with much experience at doing just _ that_.

No greedy fellows or time to waste here.

Who Is SA and where was his well ?
also
do you have inventory that you could loan to experimenters ?
this is a path we will use to tool up certain upcoming projects

respectfully
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma