Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

E-Trike Kick Starter Project.

Started by TommeyLReed, February 27, 2015, 04:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TommeyLReed

Hi mags,

I'm using a 48v battery bank, but my 12 cells of lithium battery is only about 44v, I will need to add one more cell bank to get the 48v.

Lead acid will really push this trike over 30mph, I don't know how many amps I'm pulling yet.

Still have to add the meters and speedometer to get a better reading.

Tom

Magluvin

Quote from: TommeyLReed on May 26, 2015, 07:53:27 PM
Hi mags,

I'm using a 48v battery bank, but my 12 cells of lithium battery is only about 44v, I will need to add one more cell bank to get the 48v.

Lead acid will really push this trike over 30mph, I don't know how many amps I'm pulling yet.

Still have to add the meters and speedometer to get a better reading.

Tom

I use a WattsUp meter inline. Gives voltage, amps whats real time and AH and WH .  100Apeak 60v max, I think. Never had it that high, but you can look up specs if you like.  Use anderson connectors. Great connectors.

Mags

Magluvin

Quote from: Magluvin on May 26, 2015, 09:38:30 PM
I use a WattsUp meter inline. Gives voltage, amps whats real time and AH and WH .  100Apeak 60v max, I think. Never had it that high, but you can look up specs if you like.  Use anderson connectors. Great connectors.

Mags

"Gives voltage, amps whats real time"   Whats is suppose to be watts. ::) ;D   Watts uP wit dat? ;D

Mags

Magluvin

Again, watts uP wit dat?  lol  just me.

Pic I forgot to upload.

Mags

TommeyLReed