Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Jupiter and Saturn made the earth

Started by joel321, March 07, 2015, 11:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: joel321 on March 07, 2015, 11:31:31 PM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ip7es_secrets-of-the-solar-system_tv

OK, so if God did not make the earth....then who made Jupiter and Saturn?  Some other planets?  Where did they come from?  Etc.

I am not a real fan of the big bang theory...nor am I some religious zealot.

Like with the UFO postings you have made, some folks think that if alien life is proven, that means there is no God.  I say...OK, who made them?  Where did they come from?

Bill

See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

joel321

QuoteOK, so if God did not make the earth

That's a hard question to answer. I personally believe that there is a higher being guiding us. I just don't want to say names or anything but I do believe that there is a higher power that is guiding us. There is also an evil force as well that guides us. You could say they are frequencies in the mind too. If you believe in positive things, you will have positive things happen to you. If you believe in negative things, you will experience negative things. But I also believe that we are gods of our bodies too. Our worse enemy is our minds. To put it in perspective, an elephant being scared of a mouse. To look at the other side of the token, one president influencing a country.

Quotethen who made Jupiter and Saturn?

I personally believe some higher power already is coded in the DNA what to do since Jupiter and Saturn only followed the coded laws. To focus just on what us humans understand about astronomy, the theory proposed by that video pretty much sums it up. Jupiter and Saturn where created inside the suns' gravitational pull but way out. Jupiter was created first then it started to get sucked in the sun...then Saturn was created and pulled Jupiter from getting eaten by the sun. They balance each other out and balanced themselves within the suns "gravitational" pull too. IOW, if Saturn nor Jupiter existed, there would be no earth. That is pretty interesting to me because if you can see that in other solar systems, could be a possibility of understanding where other life like us may exist.

QuoteI am not a real fan of the big bang theory...nor am I some religious zealot.

The 'big bang' is like saying a zero '0', where everything came to be from nothing (a zero). Religion is just a way of admiring and supporting the intelligent ones that will benefit you in the long run. IMO.

QuoteLike with the UFO postings you have made, some folks think that if alien life is proven, that means there is no God.  I say...OK, who made them?  Where did they come from?

In my own personal believes a god is an alien. And not just an alien, but a GOOD ALIEN because I mentioned there are negative ones. Thru out the whole ancient history, everything has been the same with all cultures. SO some higher power has been teaching us since thousands of years ago. Our civilization of us humans is not even that long and we already went to the moon, mars, put satellites on the earth. This is not evolution, but some higher power teaching us. IMO.

I don't like to concentrate on who made the aliens or from where did they come from, I just like to think that they are just positive or negative higher beings. BUt the ultimate goal of the GOD is to teach you how to teach others to "evolve"...which is to keep on learning and evolving for ever. IMO.