Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New to the forum, Long time believer in OU

Started by 1337, March 10, 2015, 10:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I have a few questions,
What would it be worth for the person that makes such a device? everyone must ask them self this but i have no idea would it be open source and then you get nothing? or would you and your family be comfortable for generations?

Is there a place that would make a specific part if you needed it?
would the device have to be OU and not PM?
how about a device that would work on earth only is that still classed as OU/PM?

I am your average guy settled down filling free time with odd jobs and messing with gadgets I work full time and my job requires i drive all over the uk in that time i find myself with lots of free thinking time and thats why I have a few ideas

FatBird

Can you give an example of what you have in mind, because it kind of depends
on what the new invention is.

Welcome to Overunity!!!
                                                                                                                                       .

Well a tried and tested example is a kind of pendulum  using magnets around it to charge a coil which sends the power in one kick to an electro magnet repeating the process this did stop after about 5 minutes but I have MANY more ideas some just as simple some complicated.

The next attempt will consist of only magnets and its intention is just to work until the parts wear out not intended to produce energy.

MarkE

The interesting tests will be those that compare the run down times with the magnets installed versus with the magnets replaced by equivalent non-magnetic weights.

Without magnets it ran for just over 6 minutes letting it go at the same place (touching a board) so i'm assuming the drag on the coils/magnets took energy.
Still its one of the first I had and I have quite a few more, I just need to work on a few parts. Thinking about one earlyer gave me a way to maybe improve on the design but im sticking with the simplest version first.