Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BLACK LIST OF GOVERNEMENT TROLLS AND ALL OTHER KIND OF TROLLS

Started by Enjoykin, March 11, 2015, 08:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Senator, with all due respect, I am not now, nor have I ever been...a troll.  To the best of my knowledge, at this point in time, I have not, willing or unwillingly, associated with anyone suspected of being a troll.

I strongly object to these questions and I want to go on the record here today, and say that this committee has overreached any authority it may, or may not, have had by pursuing these types of questions.

From this point forward, I invoke my rights under the 5th amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

Good day Sir.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

MarkE

Quote from: Pirate88179 on March 11, 2015, 09:34:52 PM
Senator, with all due respect, I am not now, nor have I ever been...a troll.  To the best of my knowledge, at this point in time, I have not, willing or unwillingly, associated with anyone suspected of being a troll.

I strongly object to these questions and I want to go on the record here today, and say that this committee has overreached any authority it may, or may not, have had by pursuing these types of questions.

From this point forward, I invoke my rights under the 5th amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

Good day Sir.

Bill
Isn't it true that Communists have resided in the United States of America?
Isn't it true that some Communists have been arrested?
Isn't it true that some of the Communists arrested have invoked their Fifth Amendment rights?

Pirate88179

Quote from: MarkE on March 11, 2015, 09:37:18 PM
Isn't it true that Communists have resided in the United States of America?
Isn't it true that some Communists have been arrested?
Isn't it true that some of the Communists arrested have invoked their Fifth Amendment rights?

Senator:

Again, with all due respect, what part of my taking the 5th did you not understand?  Need I provide you Sir with a copy of the Constitution?  The 5th amendment comes right after the 4th, and just prior to the 6th.

Bill

MarkE

Quote from: Pirate88179 on March 11, 2015, 09:39:41 PM
Senator:

Again, with all due respect, what part of my taking the 5th did you not understand?  Need I provide you Sir with a copy of the Constitution?  The 5th amendment comes right after the 4th, and just prior to the 6th.

Bill
Isn't it true that some Communists have families with four children?
Isn't it true that some Communists have families with six children?
Isn't it true that some Communists have families with five children?
Isn't it true that you yourself have come from a family with children?

Pirate88179

Quote from: MarkE on March 11, 2015, 09:50:11 PM
Isn't it true that some Communists have families with four children?
Isn't it true that some Communists have families with six children?
Isn't it true that some Communists have families with five children?
Isn't it true that you yourself have come from a family with children?

Senator:

I am not answering any more questions.  I will, however, say at this time, to the best of my knowledge, that I am not sure what you mean to imply by using the word "family".  I am also, at this time, very unclear as to your use of the word "children".  I would request a complete, and total definition of these words both in, and out of context, before I could even consider a possible reply, or a non-reply, or any other recourse to which, at this time, I preserve for any and all future responses or non-responses.  I also reserve my right to change my position on this as time, or my best interests, might dictate.

Thanks you,

Bill