Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Measuring Amps on output coils

Started by nathanj99, March 16, 2015, 06:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nathanj99

Hi

I have built a wheel with 16 magnets around it much like the bedini SG. I put a coil on the bottom with no other electronic components just to see if I could get anything from the coil. I have connected my mulitimeter to the coil. When i spin the wheel by hand I may get about 10 milliamps but it is not constant. However when i spin the wheel fast I get no reading at all! Only when the wheel is moving slowly can i get about 30 miliamps. Can someone explain what I am doing wrong. Once the wheel just about stops turning the wheel will start to speed up again. I guess this is the energy in the coil doing this?

I am on a very steep learning curve, so would appreciate any advice.

thanks

Nath

FatBird

How many turns on the coil, & what gauge wire are you using?

Can you post a picture of it?
                                                                                                                .

mscoffman

Maybe, coil wires and magnetic flux lines are not cutting each other. Show diagram.

burnit0017

Hi, what is the wire size and number of turns on the coil?

gyulasun

Hi Nath,

Perhaps your digital multimeter is not able to show the higher than 50 or 60 Hz AC current? just guessing and you could check this by using a full wave diode bridge to rectify the AC voltage and use your meter in DC volt range across the diode bridge output where you also attach some hundred microFarad puffer capacitor for some filtering too?
If this sounds double dutch to you just search the web for full wave rectifier circuit with a puffer capacitor and you will be ok.

Gyula