Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity motor, part3, all 4 recharging bats reading at 1.400 volts now.

Started by stevensrd1, March 17, 2015, 08:44:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

QuoteThe transistor switching function performs the task his Signal Generator is doing in the video.
When you adjust this to the resonant frequency of the transformer ( this is the ceramic core and both coils of the JT)
    it is EXACTLY the same !!!

Really?  How about you give a detailed text description of what actually happens when the circuit is allegedly in "resonance?"  You won't do a timing diagram but it's a very simple circuit so text will suffice.

You are still just making a pie-in-the-sky observation without truly knowing what you are talking about.

Please try to prove me wrong by answering my question above to the best of your abilities.

sm0ky2

Quote from: Pirate88179 on March 21, 2015, 04:03:11 PM
MH:

Way back in the original JT topic I was the one that used a vr in place of the base resistor.  I found that I could "tune" the circuit for the brightest light output, or lowest amp draw, or a compromise between the two.  I had always called that the "sweet spot" and others said it was resonance.

I know I was tuning to "something".  Funny thing is, as I found out early on, as you tuned the vr the led would get brighter...and brighter...and then start to dim...so you backed off on the vr and had your brightest light possible with that set-up.  In other words, you could go past the sweet spot if not careful.  Also, this allowed you to "retune" the circuit as the input voltage dropped, to maintain you nice bright light.

So, by tuning the vr...what was I tuning to then?  The most efficient resistance for that circuit?  I had thought it would have been linear but, as I said, you could go past the sweet spot.  What would be the proper term for that sweet spot in relation to the optimum resistance for that circuit?

If I am not explaining this correctly, let me know and I will have another shot at it.

Thanks,

Bill

PS  Great circuit Tinman.  I remember this one.

What you were tuning to Bill, was the resonant frequency of the transformer. Which is a combination of the resonant freq. for the inductor and the resonant freq. of the two coils. These factors combine to create the resonant freq of that transformer.
Its what TK was showing in his video, although the transformer he was using will have a resonance closer to that of the core material, and the normal JT circuit uses way less coils, and thicker wire, which will affect the freq. it resonates at.
reluctance and inductance will fight each other at frequencies lower and higher than the resonant.
   there are also peaks and troughs in between, at certain harmonics.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Quote from: MileHigh on March 21, 2015, 05:45:07 PM
Really?  How about you give a detailed text description of what actually happens when the circuit is allegedly in "resonance?"  You won't do a timing diagram but it's a very simple circuit so text will suffice.

You are still just making a pie-in-the-sky observation without truly knowing what you are talking about.

Please try to prove me wrong by answering my question above to the best of your abilities.

I don't need to "prove" you wrong, you are the one who doesn't understand, who hasn't performed the task at hand, and who refuses to even evaluate the situation..  multiple experimenters have already verified this, and it was the INSTRUCTIONS given by the guy who INVENTED the circuit....  For some reason you just want to argue until the horse is dead...
Or until I gather all the materials to make another JT,buy a scope to put it on your screen for you, and probably that wont be enough,.. so you'll ask for more.  Who bother? it doesn't affect me one iota.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

MileHigh

QuoteWhat you were tuning to Bill, was the resonant frequency of the transformer.

Nope, because if you were switching at the self-resonant frequency of the transformer the circuit would crap out and not even work.  The self-resonant frequency of the transformer would also be much higher than a typical JT circuit operates at.

MileHigh

Quote from: sm0ky2 on March 21, 2015, 05:51:18 PM
I don't need to "prove" you wrong, you are the one who doesn't understand, who hasn't performed the task at hand, and who refuses to even evaluate the situation..  multiple experimenters have already verified this, and it was the INSTRUCTIONS given by the guy who INVENTED the circuit....  For some reason you just want to argue until the horse is dead...
Or until I gather all the materials to make another JT,buy a scope to put it on your screen for you, and probably that wont be enough,.. so you'll ask for more.  Who bother? it doesn't affect me one iota.

A few years ago with Poynt99 and possibly TK and others I analyzed a JT circuit inside-out so I know how it works.  Like I already mentioned, many people on the forums have a "resonance fetish" and they use the term without even knowing what they are talking about.  Please take a look at the long posting I just made to Bill.

If you know your stuff, you should be able to articulate what's going on with the alleged resonance process in a JT circuit.

Permit me to ask you a litmus test question about a JT:  A JT can light up a series string of 20 LEDs just as easily as it can light up a single LED.  Why is that?  In other words, please explain the mechanism for that.