Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity motor, part3, all 4 recharging bats reading at 1.400 volts now.

Started by stevensrd1, March 17, 2015, 08:44:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

@ VOID

go check out stevens videos on youtube. That's exactly what hes doing in his process.
He charges the batteries up in parallel,
then he will switch them out and use the charged batteries through the cycle again to re-charge the first ones

Documenting the run-times of each as he goes.
Taking what he says at face value, it sounds like he's doing a thorough job at testing this in his process.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

MarkE

Quote from: sm0ky2 on March 17, 2015, 09:31:22 AM
Excellent demonstration Steven,

This process is well known in the electrical industry, but much information is kept from the public awareness, for the sake of economic value of the resource.

almost all of our electronics ( Joule Thief excepted, among a few others) waste a great deal of electrical current, that simply passes through the circuit to ground.

In the U.S., the power companies know this, and take advantage of it.
This is evident in the return-path circuit that takes the (ground) current, and redistributes it on the grid for "re-use".
[Note: That you are metered and charged for this electricity, even though it is not "used", there is no reverse meter.]

When we run current through our devices, the energy that is not directly consumed by the electronics, or wasted as 'heat',
continues along its' path to the ground of the circuit.
This current, as you have shown here, can be intercepted, and recycled.
Neither voltage nor current by itself is power.  The voltage potential dropped across a circuit branch multiplied by the current that drop drives through the branch is the power applied to the branch.  The current from the hot lead (barring a leakage issue which is a safety problem) returns through the neutral lead.  The hot to neutral is a single circuit branch with a single voltage across it, and a single current through it.  The analog power meters that are in the process of disapppearing use a clever design that spins at a rate that results from multiplying the voltage and current to obtain the real power.

sm0ky2

Quote from: MarkE on March 17, 2015, 05:39:26 PM
Neither voltage nor current by itself is power.  The voltage potential dropped across a circuit branch multiplied by the current that drop drives through the branch is the power applied to the branch.  The current from the hot lead (barring a leakage issue which is a safety problem) returns through the neutral lead.  The hot to neutral is a single circuit branch with a single voltage across it, and a single current through it.  The analog power meters that are in the process of disapppearing use a clever design that spins at a rate that results from multiplying the voltage and current to obtain the real power.

correct
The voltage is whatever is on the line and what drops across the circuit implemented. that's either measured or assumed to be there.
Its the current that passes through and out the other side that we are concerned about. Much more goes through the circuits than is necessary.

(Total Voltage - voltage Drop through branch) * current = wasted power returning through ground of circuit?
that may not be a complete analysis of all the energy consumed, but should give an idea of what to look for when recycling unused power in your circuit.

A lot of it has to do with the duty cycle of our devices, which is why a Joule Thief inserted into a circuit increases the efficiency of almost everything. But a return circuit, such as shown by steven, can make use of some of our wasted energy.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

memoryman

utter nonsense. There is no 'wasted power' in the system. This is similar to Morin's garbage.

MarkE

Quote from: sm0ky2 on March 17, 2015, 07:02:03 PM
correct
The voltage is whatever is on the line and what drops across the circuit implemented. that's either measured or assumed to be there.
Its the current that passes through and out the other side that we are concerned about. Much more goes through the circuits than is necessary.
What makes you think such a thing? The current in and the current out are one in the same.  There is a small amount of voltage drop in the wiring resistance that causes wasted power.

(Total Voltage - voltage Drop through branch) * current = wasted power returning through ground of circuit?
Unless you have a dangerous ground fault, the voltage is the voltage from hot to neutral, the current flow is from hot through whatever is running in your house and back through the neutral.  The voltage drop across the resistance of your house wiring has to be kept small so that the neutral line voltage remains near earth potential for safety reasons.

that may not be a complete analysis of all the energy consumed, but should give an idea of what to look for when recycling unused power in your circuit.
It looks like an incorrect analysis to me.

A lot of it has to do with the duty cycle of our devices, which is why a Joule Thief inserted into a circuit increases the efficiency of almost everything. But a return circuit, such as shown by steven, can make use of some of our wasted energy.
JT's don't necesarily increase efficiency.  Many JT's operate at poor efficiency.  A JT is a circuit that allows one to extract energy from a nearly discharged battery.