Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lasersaber Super Joule Ringer

Started by John Baumgartner, March 24, 2015, 12:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Baumgartner

Hello All...

Let me introduce myself by saying that I am very new to the entire concept of getting more energy out than was put in and while I am not chasing an over unity pipe dream I am very curious when it comes to electrical power generation and manipulation. I am not an electrician nor an engineer, I am a complete newb but I can wire a house and even make some minor repairs on electrical devices. I have a basic understanding of how it all works. All that being said. There is one project that interests me and please forgive me if it has already been discussed on this forum but the idea from Lasersaber regarding his super joule ringer seems to be a project I could tackle and get my feet wet so to speak. I have a shed / workshop that has no power. I could really use lights to start with and this seems like a good option rather than trying to run a couple hundred feet of wire from the house uphill.

My question is, has anyone else attempted this? Is this something a novice/beginner can tackle? it looks pretty simple with great rewards in the form of basically free off the grid lighting when coupled with a small solar panel or earth battery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=homZvbKZHlU

Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks
John

MarkE

Fundamentally these are power converter's.  The design in the linked video is simple to construct and almost anyone should be able to manage it.  The cheapy 12V to 110Vac inverters sold at auto parts stores and such are built for low cost, not high efficiency.  There are however lots of inverters that cost considerably more that are built to be very efficient.  So called microinverters that are used in grid tie systems are now around 96% efficient, and perform maximum power point tracking maximizing the yield from the solar panel but cost $150. for a ~200W unit, instead of $30. for a cheapy 70% - 80% inverter from the auto parts store.  There is a large solar enthusiast community, so if you are interested in building your own power converter you should be able to find designs.

turbogt16v

question on your solar panel video:

why don't you loop solar panel and florescent light to power it,sory you are not OP
i can se that the site http://laserhacker.com/forum/index.php has a nice layout

turbogt16v

and now i see that you are just a troll,this is posted on : January 03, 2014 on this forum,by new member like u

John Baumgartner

No, not a troll...lol.. I am seriously interested in this little set up from Lsasersaber. In another video he is actually powering all the lights in his workshop with this set up and I believe he said that he is powering using an earth battery but could be wrong...