Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SSG Minimizing Trigger Winding Losses

Started by nilrehob, March 27, 2015, 04:34:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: MileHigh on March 28, 2015, 09:37:30 AM
I will also just state the obvious that I did not state.  There is a very good chance that a MOSFET will do just as good a job as the transistor.  With an op-amp and MOSFET combination you can probably reduce the average power required to control the timing of the switching function for the main drive coil to a few milliwatts.  So you effectively nearly eliminate the overhead for the timing and switching and can then focus on the power in vs. power out for the main drive coil.  As we know, the shorter the time allocated for energizing the coil, the lower the resistive losses to heat.
Certainly for things switching at slow repetition rates up to 10's of kHz it is going to be rare that a BJT will be more efficient than a MOSFET.

MarkE

Quote from: synchro1 on March 28, 2015, 10:09:47 AM
How fast is it? Have you or anyone else tested it for speed?

That other Airhead denies pressure causes heat. You're both good at just blasting it out your asses under pressure.
Are you heating your home with your coffee table yet?  Are you making diamonds with it yet?  I won't tell DeBeers.

Even using the very pedestrian Op-Amp that TK pulled out of the drawer, the comparator circuit in the MHOP has much better timing response and stability than a reed switch.  It has the additional benefit of not suffering contact arcing and wear out.  The single disadvantage of the circuit is that it requires bias voltage whereas a reed switch is powered by the mechanics of the system.

nilrehob

Well guys, did any of you really look into any of my videos?
Did any of you respond to the content of my videos?
Are any of you for real or are You all just trolls?
You really fucked up this thread really fast.
Thanks!

Ill start a new thread with my next circuit so You can continue trolling this one.

/Hob