Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

900 X Overunity

Started by FatBird, March 27, 2015, 09:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: ramset on March 27, 2015, 11:46:26 AM
HHmmm
Mark E
I suppose we can make believe one sentence tells the whole story ?

"This is a Chemical Reaction"

Professor K. Balakiryan – "I agree. In Symphony 7A, active metal alloy is involved in the oxidation reaction. However, the amount of formed oxide for a one hour period is only 2.1%. During that same time, Symphony 7A produces more than 7 kg of hydrogen, and the share of that chemical reaction is only about 189 grams of hydrogen. If all the hydrogen in Symphony 7A reactor was produced by oxidation – reduction reaction, then in one hour we would spend 97.9 % of all active metal alloy, and the cartridge would have to be replaced practically every hour. This could have become the weak point of our hydrogen reactor. However, in Symphony 7A, the cartridge is replaced once a week, and for the model Symphony 7AM, cartridge replacement will take place once every four weeks."

Chet, basically what they show is that they plug a contraption into the wall and some hydrogen comes out.  They have also obtained some test reports from companies that usually perform smog tests.  Their stories are fraught with self-contradictions and declarations of the super-super extraordinary without a shred of evidence.  Variations on using drain cleaner as a miracle source of hydrogen periodically come and go.  That company:  Zenn Motor Cars that bought the magic capacitor story from Richard Weir of EESTOR bought a story of magic hydrogen pellets a couple of years earlier from clowns who called themselves Alternate Energy Company.  Their ploy morphed, but when it started out it was light metal in a mildly acidic solution.  PESN conducted a two part story on them that was positively hilarious, just as PESN's coverage of SHT has been hilarious.  For a fun way to waste an hour you can listent to Sterling Allen's interview with the company's president Hakop Aganyan from a year ago:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYliDUI8bY4.

ramset

Mark
its not what comes out of the salesman's mouth that matters
its what Konstantin writes and the passion with which he writes it.
as well as the audience he is addressing [not you or Sterling ]
yes it is truly heresy....
things like "transmutation"....

http://kochari.info/2014/05/07/solar-hydrogen-trends-inc-s-chief-scientist-konstantin-balakiryan-reveals-the-secrets-of-the-hydrogen-reactor-symphony-7a/
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Floor

@FatBird

thanks for the post
  Floor

MarkE

Quote from: ramset on March 27, 2015, 06:53:44 PM
Mark
its not what comes out of the salesman's mouth that matters
its what Konstantin writes and the passion with which he writes it.
as well as the audience he is addressing [not you or Sterling ]
yes it is truly heresy....
things like "transmutation"....

http://kochari.info/2014/05/07/solar-hydrogen-trends-inc-s-chief-scientist-konstantin-balakiryan-reveals-the-secrets-of-the-hydrogen-reactor-symphony-7a/
How many preposterous and self contradictory statements by Konstantin Balakiryan would you like be to point out to you?  You have a brain.  Use it.

ramset

SSsooo
Mark E
you take this quote from Konstantin
"I agree. In Symphony 7A, active metal alloy is involved in the oxidation reaction."

and tell your readers it really means this
Mark E
Ask not what you can do for your drain cleaner.  Ask what your drain cleaner can do for you.
[Intimating a solely Chemical reaction]
when in fact Konstantin actually said This...

Konstantin

"This is a Chemical Reaction"

Professor K. Balakiryan – "I agree. In Symphony 7A, active metal alloy is involved in the oxidation reaction. However, the amount of formed oxide for a one hour period is only 2.1%. During that same time, Symphony 7A produces more than 7 kg of hydrogen, and the share of that chemical reaction is only about 189 grams of hydrogen. If all the hydrogen in Symphony 7A reactor was produced by oxidation – reduction reaction, then in one hour we would spend 97.9 % of all active metal alloy, and the cartridge would have to be replaced practically every hour. This could have become the weak point of our hydrogen reactor. However, in Symphony 7A, the cartridge is replaced once a week, and for the model Symphony 7AM, cartridge replacement will take place once every four weeks."

end quote
@Mark E
I agree with letting the readers decide for themselves ,I don't think selective editing should be
a tool you need to bolster your claim.

Nor do I believe Konstantin Balakiryan is a thief or liar..

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma