Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

So You Have a Working Free Energy Generator... Now What?

Started by hamster, March 31, 2015, 06:26:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

Quote from: profitis on April 01, 2015, 12:57:17 PM
an australian guy was selling his ambient thermoluminescent panels for years and only recently 'vanished'.he mustve made millions of dollars(AUS).shit-loads of people are now in direct possession of these everlasting lightbulbs.(PS:he never claimed overunity but it was and is direct overunity.its impossible to have a lightbulb glowing nonstop in the dark without fuel.)

As I said, there is a strong resemblance to the "esoterica scene". Those who want to believe will believe. And believe can generate money. Ask your local pastor or a faith healer near you. The beacon of faith glows forever in the dark and is fuelled by the human brain, no over unity necessary. It is a true miracle, believe is stronger than logic, any time.

Why would a person having invented everlasting glow panels vanish with his millions? Why would all people who purchased everlasting glow panels keep them a secret? May be they are all dead, killed by the oil industry? May be they have all been visited by men in black? And who broke this wall of silence and told Profitis? And Profitis then made the incredibly dangerous mistake to write about it in a public forum! Profitis, it is high time that you vanish too, I fear for your life! A nick name is no shield, the NSA can look into everything, run!

Greetings, Conrad

conradelektro

Quote from: FatBird on April 01, 2015, 02:49:31 PM
Just Sell The Plans here on Overunity for $30 per customer.

Why should I spend $30 for a plan of a light bulb which only glows? I bought the complete advanced handbook of the Bedini SG, which gives away the secret of OU. Very soon I will have a Bedini SG giving me free electricity (and really bright light bulbs) forever. As everybody knows, the Bedini SG works. Well, kind of works .....

Greetings, Conrad

vineet_kiran

Quote from: profitis on April 01, 2015, 12:57:17 PM
An australian guy was selling his ambient thermoluminescent panels for years and only recently 'vanished'.he mustve made millions of dollars(AUS).shit-loads of people are now in direct possession of these everlasting lightbulbs.(PS:he never claimed overunity but it was and is direct overunity.its impossible to have a lightbulb glowing nonstop in the dark without fuel.)

http://contest.techbriefs.com/2015/entries/sustainable-technologies/5155-atre-continuous-electricity

This  has appeared in techbriefs contest.  Is it free energy?

profitis

Conradelektro:'As I said, there is a strong resemblance to the "esoterica scene". Those who want to believe will believe. And believe can generate money. Ask your local pastor'

No fool.its based on wellknown scientific principal known as photon-upconversion(google it).the 'laws' of thermodynamics allow all wavelengths of light to up-convert to higher frequencies with no energy expense,except ambient infrared(strange hey,talk about prejudice).this guy sold hundreds thousands of these panels and may still be selling today but his old webdomain has ceased (foreverlight.com.au ).here's a conversation from just one satisfied customer http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?63793-luminescent-lighting-using-zero-conventional-energy

profitis

Memoryman:'So Profitus, who is willing to sell one of these? Another urban legend maybe instead?'

Its no legend dude.if your anywhere near australia you may be able to track down satisfied customers or the inventor himself.this is the only case of an genuine overunity-machine that I know of that made it to market and made the inventor millions of moola.this panel glows down to -80degree celcius