Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hot Fusion At Home?

Started by gammarayburst, March 31, 2015, 01:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gammarayburst

See attached,
Thanks, Butch LaFonte

gammarayburst

The fuel is deuterium.
If the fuel was the size of a small marble and the sphere was one foot in diameter I think it would hold it long enough for all the fuel to burn.
No, it's not an April fools joke. I plan on building a 1 inch diameter sphere for testing.
Butch

gammarayburst

Just a theory now, but I plan on testing a one inch model. It will have to be put in liquid nitrogen for the super conduction to fire it off. The secret to hot fusion is keeping it confined so the temperature and pressure can continue to increase and allow the fusion process to self sustain and consume the entire fuel.

gammarayburst

Inertial electrostatic confinement[edit]
Main article: Inertial electrostatic confinementInertial electrostatic confinement is a set of devices that use an electric field to heat ions to fusion conditions. The most well known is the fusor. Starting in 1999, a number of amateurs have been able to do amateur fusion using these homemade devices.
If an eight grader can get heavy water then I can.
Butch