Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gadolinium Magnet Generator.

Started by synchro1, April 03, 2015, 02:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Quote from: shylo on April 03, 2015, 08:26:22 PM
Can you seal it inside aluminum?
Put it in an airtight membrane.
Shouldn't be to hard to make it waterproof.
artv

@Shylo,

A Pelton wheel could generate a good deal of power just from the water flow alone, but sure, it would help to protect the cubes that way.

"Instead of ozone-depleting refrigerants and energy-consuming compressors found in conventional vapor-cycle refrigerators, this new style of refrigerator uses gadolinium metal that heats up when exposed to a magnetic field, then cools down when the magnetic field is removed"

Think about it; There's no cost to a permanent magnet field. At 68º, the Gadolinium is attracted to a permanent magnetic field. The temperature only has to rise a tiny amount for the cube to unfasten and freewheel. All the rotor needs is a correctly spaced cooler Gadolinium cube in front of it to push the demagnetized cube free of the field and voilà! Perpetual motion.

synchro1

Here's a guy who has apparently perfected one already:  "Gadolinium Magnetic Generator".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNvGpUCNfVE

Pirate88179

I have a boule of GGG (Gadolinium Gallium Garnet) that was grown at Bell labs. (It is single crystal)  It is about 1.250" dia. x 6" long.  I wonder if this would do anything in this application?  I have never tested its magnetic properties...perhaps I should?

Bill

PS http://www.magnetism-school.org/static/RAMS2/GGG_J_Phys_Conf_Ser_2009_Petrenko.pdf

Here is a paper on GGG's unique magnetic properties.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

synchro1

Quote from: Pirate88179 on April 03, 2015, 10:37:06 PM
I have a boule of GGG (Gadolinium Gallium Garnet) that was grown at Bell labs. (It is single crystal)  It is about 1.250" dia. x 6" long.  I wonder if this would do anything in this application?  I have never tested its magnetic properties...perhaps I should?

Bill

@Pirate88179,

It should warm up enough in a closed fist to pass through the Currie temperature of 68º Fahrenheit and lose it's magnetic attraction.

Pirate88179

Quote from: synchro1 on April 03, 2015, 10:43:20 PM
@Pirate88179,

It should warm up enough in a closed fist to pass through the Currie temperature of 68º Fahrenheit and lose it's magnetic attraction.

That paper I posted a link to list many things I need to have time to read.  It appears that it is not magnetic at room temperature here....at this point. (around 65% F)  I can heat it in my hand, or wherever but, it already does not exhibit magnetic properties at room temp.

Perhaps I should place it in my freezer to see if it becomes magnetic?  I think the paper was talking about much lower temps than that...but am not sure.  This boule looks not much different than my single crystal sapphire one except it has a slight coffee color to it.  My ruby boule is, of course red, which is really just single crystal sapphire with .05% chromium added.  (These were grown for ruby lasers)

I will look into this further but, initial tests with a neo show no magnetics at 65% F.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen