Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gadolinium Magnet Generator.

Started by synchro1, April 03, 2015, 02:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

I found this video clearly demonstrating Gadolinium´s unique room temperature Curie temperature (above which ferromagnetism vanishes) lying just a room temperature (293.2K) = 68.09º farenheit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrthB0n-Yd4

From Metallium Inc:

http://www.elementsales.com/

Rod 1/2 inch dia
25 Grams, 1 inch long
Price: $58.00 - Purity 99%
Availability: 1 Week

Featured in the video.

synchro1

https://www.kjmagnetics.com/products.asp?cat=16

Dimensions: 1" od x 1/4" id x 1" thick
Tolerances: ±0.004" x ±0.004" x ±0.004"
Material: NdFeB, Grade N42
Plating/Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
Magnetization Direction: Diametrical
Weight: 3.19 oz. (90.5 g)
Pull Force, Case 1: 40.44 lbs
Pull Force, Case 2: 49.01 lbs
Surface Field: 6909 Gauss
Brmax: 13,200 Gauss
BHmax: 42 MGOe

These rings are diametrically magnetized, which means they are magnetized perpendicular to the axis of the hole. The poles are located on opposite sides of the circular faces. They can be placed on a shaft to work with sensors or to generate electricity.

$22.77. Two or more of these same length as the Gadolinium plugs might work well sandwiching the cylinder in opposition. The Gadolinium undergoes it's maximum temperature shift from magnetic field exposure right at the Currie point. A  computer fan and a a pair of light bulbs would complete the magnet generator.

That's a proof of concept setup for under a hundred bucks. The "Madras" prototype "Gadolinium Magnetic Generator" in the video has probably already been bought and suppressed. That would explain why no one has seen any more of it.

Ideally, the Gadolinium cylinder would be attracted into the center of the permanent magnet field at 68.08º Fahrenheit, rise 2/100ths of a degree to 68.10º, lose it's attraction and sail out the other side. The cylinder would then cool and need to pass between the heated bulbs to raise the temperature back up to the threshold level. The rotor speed would depend on the heating interval and would be a function of PM flux density. The bulb heating would need to intensify with speed. The larger the rotor, the more efficient it would run. Two ring magnets would exert over 80 pounds of force on the Gadolinium rotor plug on entry. That's a lot of torque!

Pirate88179

Quote from: synchro1 on April 04, 2015, 08:28:43 PM
https://www.kjmagnetics.com/products.asp?cat=16

Dimensions: 1" od x 1/4" id x 1" thick
Tolerances: ±0.004" x ±0.004" x ±0.004"
Material: NdFeB, Grade N42
Plating/Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
Magnetization Direction: Diametrical
Weight: 3.19 oz. (90.5 g)
Pull Force, Case 1: 40.44 lbs
Pull Force, Case 2: 49.01 lbs
Surface Field: 6909 Gauss
Brmax: 13,200 Gauss
BHmax: 42 MGOe

These rings are diametrically magnetized, which means they are magnetized perpendicular to the axis of the hole. The poles are located on opposite sides of the circular faces. They can be placed on a shaft to work with sensors or to generate electricity.

$22.77. Two or more of these same length as the Gadolinium plugs might work well sandwiching the cylinder in opposition. The Gadolinium undergoes it's maximum temperature shift from magnetic field exposure right at the Currie point. A  computer fan and a a pair of light bulbs would complete the magnet generator.

That's a proof of concept setup for under a hundred bucks. The "Madras" prototype "Gadolinium Magnetic Generator" in the video has probably already been bought and suppressed. That would explain why no one has seen any more of it.

Ideally, the Gadolinium cylinder would be attracted into the center of the permanent magnet field at 68.08º Fahrenheit, rise 2/100ths of a degree to 68.10º, lose it's attraction and sail out the other side. The cylinder would then cool and need to pass between the heated bulbs to raise the temperature back up to the threshold level. The rotor speed would depend on the heating interval and would be a function of PM flux density. The bulb heating would need to intensify with speed. The larger the rotor, the more efficient it would run.

I have some large neos that are diametrically magnetized and look exactly like those photos.  I got them for my JonnyDavro One Magnet No Bearing Bedini experiments.  They are very strong and I can hardly pull them apart as I store them together.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

synchro1

Quote from: Pirate88179 on April 04, 2015, 09:37:55 PM
I have some large neos that are diametrically magnetized and look exactly like those photos.  I got them for my JonnyDavro One Magnet No Bearing Bedini experiments.  They are very strong and I can hardly pull them apart as I store them together.

Bill

@Pirate88179,

Order one of those Gadolinium rods for $58. Put it on a pendulum and try and see if you can propel it through the PM field at the Currie point. Try for just the tip of the rod. Maybe try the sample you already have.

synchro1

Something struck me about this Yildiz Magnet Motor. I wonder if "Gadolinium" is a concealed component?

From Sterling Allen:

35+ Reasons Why I Think Yildiz' Magnet Motor Really Works - Reasons include: no heat, "it runs at ambient temperature". Sterling's temperature test may reveal more then he sought after!

Look at this video you'll notice that Yildiz is running the Magnet Motor inside a protective plexiglass shield, and that the fan is directing air flow back through the motor perhaps through adjustable ventilation holes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDpKqdcDDrQ

Quote:

"I see two different types of metals insolated by something, on both units".

Lastly;

The Delft University test had thermostatic room temperature control, where Yildiz ran his magnet motor with no fan. Does Yildiz attempt to control the Currie point of Gadolinium rotor studs with these curious background features?