Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Begginer advice needed

Started by nathanj99, April 05, 2015, 10:16:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nathanj99

Thank you Tinselkoala. That's very informative. So, I could do with catching that extra energy and feed it back?

TinselKoala

You're welcome, and thank you!

To capture or "siphon off" the inductive collapse spike you can connect a fast diode, like UF4007 or BYV26E or similar, with its anode at the Collector of the transistor (junction of coil, transistor and neon) and its cathode to the Positive terminal of an electrolytic capacitor of, say, 22 uF 400V. The negative terminal of the capacitor connects back to the battery negative.  The capacitor will then charge up to the peak voltage value of the inductive collapse spike. You can monitor this voltage with a DMM set to the right voltage range, across the terminals of the capacitor.  Be careful doing this, don't exceed the voltage rating of the capacitor, and also beware because the capacitor can store a lot of energy and release it all at once if you let it. The more capacitance, the slower it will charge but the more energy it will build up. The neon probably won't flash until the voltage on the capacitor starts exceeding the threshold value of the neon.

You could also put another battery in place of the capacitor, and "spike charge" this second battery directly this way.

The only problem with this whole scheme is that all the energy comes from the main "run" battery in the first place. It's not really "extra" energy at all. But normally it is just wasted in heating components or flashing neons, and it may be put to better uses than that by using some kind of "siphon" circuit like I've described above.

You may find this short video of interest. It's part of a longer series of videos developing, testing and describing the "MHOP" better-than-Bedini pulse motor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfC5cTHtfYY

Madeo

oh wow, i didn't know people still play with Bedini gadgets..... :o

mscoffman

@tk

I like your neon circuit pulse idea. Bedini's older motor that had a secondary wheel that would fire a mechanical switch after a
capacitor had taken several hits from "bmef". This is because the back emf pulse may not be what voltage the battery is looking
for in terms of recharge.

TinselKoala

Quote from: Madeo on April 06, 2015, 09:25:35 AM
oh wow, i didn't know people still play with Bedini gadgets..... :o

Well, when there's no football on the telly, what else is there to do?
;)