Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Question: Promises requested

Started by PaulLowrance, October 03, 2006, 01:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dean_mcgowan

Paul,

Are you being premature or cautious ?

We all have theories, if you really have something then go with your gut and just put it out there, otherwise this is just more naff chatter.

I do respect that you may have concerns for your welfare, but come what may, you could be hit by a bus tommorow.

Do you have the 500.00 to build this yourself or are we just going to have to wait and see like so many that have come before you.

I mean, there is the half baked ideas section you can post to.

Or we can all stand around and speculate what it is that you may have .....

This is frustrating the hell out of me, i mean it all seems like a low level steorn project and you just would like a little attention.

To summise..

If you got it and it works we will build it !!!

If you have a good idea and its not even attempted yet, then please just do what we all do, build it see if it works and then get all excited.

Smoking gun just says to me another time wasting excersise chasing someone elses half baked idea as they are too lazy to do the work themselves for some reason. Most likely because they fear somewhere deep down inside it isn't going to work and they want to share their failure around. So we can all stand around hugging eachother saying geez we really thought we had it this time.

I do however subscribe to the idea that our efforts are for the people of the world and the future generations and for that I hold you in high esteem and wish for you all the success.

NIKE (Just do it)

FreeEnergy

yes i would built it and spend my own money for this project, im sure anyone would considering it really works, im sure everyone would if they understood what they are dealing with here. most people don't know what free energy/over unity is, even advanced electrical/mechanical engineers i've talked to have no clue whatsoever. this kind of technology has been suppressed for generations, even if you were to put this kind of technology right under peoples noses(the commen people), they will be too worried about something else and most likely have no clue for its use, that is in most cases i guess. i could be wrong  :-\

peace

PaulLowrance

Hi,

Thanks for all the great replies!! Just one day has past since I've read this thread and quite a few replies. I think for the most part we're all in agreement that too many inventors & scientists prematurely release design schematics. I hear a lot of you very much wanting to release designs, but the work is still in progress. I am very much opposed to releasing build instructions and even experiment instructions until everything is absolutely verified. As Stephan pointed out, "when it is really 1000 % sure".

There's nothing worse than releasing designs and having people build something that does not work!

My intent is to release the research and confirm that I'm not spinning my wheels in releasing a machine that will simply fizzle out and be ignored. My conversations with the science community seem clear that if Steorn fails then we can all forget about their support, the science community.

Well, you all have so kindly confirmed that we don't need the science community's support to get such a machine off the ground.  I for one now feel confident any legitimate inventor that releases the so-called "smoking gun" can overcome the science community's negative media feedback even if Steorn fails.

@gyulasun,
I agree. I've pointed out incorrect scope interpretations regarding Naudin's silicon iron version. Although the good news is that Naudin's Metglas version scope shots seem to clearly demonstrate "free energy" ->
http://jnaudin.free.fr/images/meg21io.gif
occurs in:
http://jnaudin.free.fr/meg/megv21.htm
The above image shows both current and voltages. It's difficult to ignore the obvious huge difference from input versus output unless Naudin faked the scope images. Some may debate the scope is not picking up on high frequency output, but such undetected output signals would merely increase to the output. As for the input, it's a DC power supply so AC current means nothing-- we want to know the average input power, which is the DC current * DC voltage coming from the power supply or battery. If AC current is somehow effecting Naudin's scopes display of DC current then I would say it's a faulty scope. What are your thoughts on this?  It's always been my experience that frequencies beyond the scope are merely dampened out and do not affect the lower frequencies displayed on the scope.

Naudin is misinterpreting his scopes power output. It shows 3.976 W input, that is correct, but the 28.98 W output is not exact, but close enough for government work, right, lol?  What the scope is showing is the average power output as displayed on the screen at present. As we can see, there are roughly 5.5 cycles displayed on the output. To display the average power output we want one exact cycle or multiples of one.

So I spent some time last month studying the pictures pixel by pixel, going over each pixel and multiplying voltage by current per segment of time and adding them up. That being said I am confident Naudin's Metglas machine was generating "free energy."

It's too bad that so many people have spent so much time replicating Naudin's silicon iron version. The scope pictures that I analyzed pixel-by-pixel show it was not generating "free energy."  Also it's unfortunate the Metglas cores are so expensive. Why is nearly everything in the universe like that, lol? Why does ice cream, junk food, etc. taste so good? Why do people dislike peas so much?

What I am trying to do right now by means of experiments is find an affordable core that possesses high room temperature MCE that could replace the expensive Metglas cores. A company is mailing me some "not so common" MnZn Ferrite cores that seem promising. The problem, as I found out, most ferrites (ferrimagnetism) and iron (ferromagnetism) do not exhibit much MCE at room temperature.  Ideally we want material that has the smallest domains as possible while maintaining high permeability to a reasonable frequency.

@Sterling,
Good to see you here. Thanks for creating and maintaining peswiki.com!  More people should definitely create wiki projects.

@dean_mcgowan,
I hear you brother!  We all want the so-called "smoking gun."  I'm certain the universe possesses some form of Radiant energy and it is indeed great and exciting work for those great people here who are pursuing this exotic energy, and I hear what you are saying that so many promises, so many people releasing designs you and others have built and it can be discouraging. I have no idea what their stories are. I don't know too much about radiant energy, but for what ever it means I can assure you there is "free energy" in the Magnetocaloric effect!  That I am now certain of.  It's not radiant energy, but the methods of extracting this ultra high frequency energy and preventing the core from absorbing it now seems guaranteed. The process of preventing the core from absorbing nearly all the MCE energy is a difficult task, but we are now dealing with sound conventional science. If I fail, then at least the research has been released and there will be others who will succeed! :)

In short, it will take time, months, and if Murphy's Law has a say it could take half a year or longer. Patience is a virtue, right?

@FreeEnergy and others,
Thanks for all the links and information!

Kind regards,
Paul Lowrance

PaulLowrance

Hi,

I wanted to post some of the methods of how to extract the MCE energy and thereby prevent the magnetic core from absorbing nearly all the radiation ->

1. Saturation. To be highly effective the device needs to saturate the core. A fully saturated core prevents the intrinsic electron spins from absorbing the magnetocaloric energy. Of course a fully saturated core is useless, but no realistic coil can fully saturate magnetic material. The core should be close to saturation.

2. Ultra high di/dt current on the rising field and relatively low di/dt on the falling field. Of course, by using an opposing PM (permanent magnet) you flip the process on certain areas of the core, which basically allows you to collect energy during the radiating cycle. The field from the magnet needs to be stronger than the coils field. This flips the process and allows the device to collect the cores energy when the magnetocaloric effect is in is radiating cycle. The high di/dt causes a higher percentage of the electron spins to flip simultaneously, which in turn greatly reduces the cores ability to absorb MCE energy, which allows more of the energy to escape the core. Normally MCE energy is mostly absorbed within micrometers of the originating electron flip. In short, ultra high di/dt lowers the effective permeability, which in turn prevents the core from absorbing a great deal of the MCE energy, which your circuit can now properly absorb.

3. Ultra thin cores. You want the core to be as thin as possible. The thinner it is the less it can absorb the MCE energy.

4. Use magnetic core that possesses highest MCE at operating temperature. Generally you want nanocrystalline cores because of their small domains. The smaller the domain the more of what I refer to as magnetic potential energy.

Kind regards,
Paul Lowrance

Paul-R

Maybe, Paul, a comprehensive experimental kit could be produced for sale to schools; a box containing all that is needed with various alternative componentsfor experimenting with, and a brief handbook. Their results could be posted, and there could be a modest prize for the school that builds the best device.

Paul-R