Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A possible violation of the Law of Conservation of Energy

Started by Zetetic, April 14, 2015, 04:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetetic

ayeaye,

I know you're eager to get to the curved aspect of your design.  But, first, I need to understand the basics of your idea.

When you have a row of magnets attractively lined up pole to pole, then the lines of flux both go from one pole on one magnet to the opposite pole on the next magnet, and also they loop around to their own opposite pole (see drawing 1 below).

Yes?  No?

And if we draw a line through those field lines (drawing 2) we see that above that line the field lines are "asymmetrical" (drawing 3).

In this part of the field the north to south field lines span across the length of each magnet (3.1) differently ("asymmetrically") from how the north to south field lines span across the gap between each magnet (3.2).

Yes?  No?

And so if there were another magnet external to this row of magnets (drawing 4), and orientated so that it will be pushed and pulled leftward over the span of each magnet and it will be pushed and pulled rightward over the gap between each set of magnets, then it will not be (this is your contention) pushed and pulled leftward and rightward between these two spans with the same force due to this "asymmetry."

And so, it will achieve an overall movement in one direction (leftward).  Again, this is your contention.

Yes?  No?

Did I just take two steps back in my understanding of your proposal?  Please let me know!

Take care,

- Zet

(PS:  Your drawings in Reply #74, I believe, have helped me to better understand where you are going with this.  So, thank you for that.  But I'm not ready to comment on that part of your ideas yet.  We need to make sure I understand the basics of your idea first!)

ayeaye

Zetetic,

The first two are yes. The third, well, the magnets will get pushed and pulled to the right when over the gap, yes. The assumption is that the speed of the disc enables to go over the gap. The additional energy got by pushing and pulling in the right direction, increases the speed of the disc, and in the opposite direction decreases the speed. But when the speed increases at the side of a magnet more than it decreases at a gap, then the disc gets additional speed, that is additional energy.

This doesn't work without the disc, which has a certain inertia, this enables to gather energy, and go over the gaps.

There are three reasons why there is asymmetry, as i see by now, maybe not all entirely correct. First there is a ferrite, or other magnet material between poles of the magnet, and not between the magnet. This enables a stronger pull between the poles of the magnet. Second, every magnet interacts with the magnet near it, this takes away some field lines, leaving fewer available to go to the stator magnet, when at the gap. Third, because of the curvature of the disc, the nearby magnets are under some angle, taking field lines further away from the stator magnet, at the gaps.

Zetetic

ayeaye,

"This doesn't work without the disc, which has a certain inertia, this enables to gather energy, and go over the gaps." – Reply #76

Okay ... good ... I'm glad we slowed it down.

Are you saying that there is a difference whether the row of magnets is in a straight line or if they are in a circle?

If we have an infinite row of magnets and they are in motion (they have inertia) are you saying that this (the dynamics of the interacting magnets) will work differently than if we have a circle of magnets and they are in motion (they also have intertia)?

Thank you,

- Zet

Edit/

(PS:  I think you may have modified your Reply #76 while I was responding to it.  I didn't see the last paragraph when I responded to it here.  That changes things.)

/Edit

ayeaye

Zetetic,

> Are you saying that there is a difference whether the row of magnets is in a straight line or if they are in a circle?

> If we have an infinite row of magnets and they are in motion (they have inertia) are you saying that this (the dynamics of the interacting magnets) will work differently than if we have a circle of magnets and they are in motion (they also have intertia)?

Yes i think there is a difference and a circle is somewhat better, but not that there is no asymmetry in a straight line.

Zetetic

ayeaye,

"Yes i think there is a difference and a circle is somewhat better, but not that there is no asymmetry in a straight line." – Reply # 78

Okay.

So, now based on your last paragraph in Reply # 76 and based on the lines in the drawings in Reply # 73 I can move on and think about what you are claiming (or suggesting) is the dynamic between the magnets (and specifically, the dynamic that leads to OU).

Cool.

- Zet