Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A possible violation of the Law of Conservation of Energy

Started by Zetetic, April 14, 2015, 04:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ayeaye

Yes i tried to tell everything i know. Any questions about my experiment, i will answer. Next may be modeling the magnetic fields, but unfortunately i don't know any open source software for this. If someone knows any, please say.

Zetetic

ayeaye,

If I understand you correctly ... and , unfortunately , I cannot draw a picture for this ( ... it is beyond my simple microsoft paint skills , to do so ...) ... you are suggesting that because the field lines that come out of the north end of one of the magnets in the row , and some end up going to the south pole of the next magnet in the row ... while the other's go up and back over to its own opposite pole ... that the push back (the unwanted ( ... "unwanted" in the sense ( let me define my terms ) of bad for this OU design ; they push back the overall motion and slow it down ... ) push back from the north end of the bar in the row of magnets on the external magnet is a lesser force than the push forward from this same pole once the external magnet is beyond to the other side of its repulsive force ; since the magnetic flux lines here ...

And I think that's where you lose me.

I'll have to think about it somemore.

Thx.

- Zet

ayeaye

Zetetic,

> push back from the north end of the bar in the row of magnets on the external magnet is a lesser force than the push forward from this same pole once the external magnet is beyond to the other side of its repulsive force ; since the magnetic flux lines here

Yes.

But i didn't quite understand the first part of your question.

As much as i understand, at the center of a pole, there are always the same number of field lines for a particular magnet, and the field lines are always distributed evenly. So it is like as if at the center of a pole there were an entirely symmetric field. But then it depends on where all these field lines go. But this is as much as i understand, there may be something i don't know.

Can you simply draw freehand lines in microsoft paint? One of my first drawings here was done in gimp that way. Not difficult, but then i found that drawing on a paper, and then capturing the image with the web cam, is still simpler.

And, if you ever try it, you may think about using multiple stator magnets. But, multiple stators don't give anything there, or i cannot think about any benefit of them. Why? Because that device is dynamic, not static. It is about adding additional speed, and a single stator does it, the same as multiple stators. The energy is added as an additional speed, it is not static. Just have to say everything.

Zetetic

ayeaye,

Maybe you're saying something different.  Let me try this tangent, and see if I can get at your idea.

Please see the following drawing.

If a magnet is alone (top part of drawing), then all of the field lines coming out of the one end of the magnet are matched by an equal number of field lines going into the other end of the lone magnet.

However, if you have two magnets side by side , and magnetically aligned (lower part of the drawing) , then some of the field lines will come out of the one end of the magnet and loop back around to the other end of that same magnet , while some of the field lines coming out of that end of the magnet will not loop around but rather go into the opposite pole of the other magnet.

And so , looking at it from this perspective , it might seem as if there are more field lines coming out of one end of a given magnet and less field lines entering the other side of that same magnet.

Is this what you are getting at?

Yes?  No?  Something else?

- Zet

ayeaye

Zetetic,

Your drawing is not entirely correct. When nothing is near a magnet, some field lines also go away from it, both from the south pole and north pole. Otherwise that magnet cannot attract anything from right or left. Magnet attracts only when its field lines cross the object.

There is i think always the same number of field lines at both ends of the magnet. The only difference is how they distribute, how many go to other magnet, and how many just go out. And this, and the direction of the field lines, may provide asymmetry at some place at the pole of the magnet.