Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Water and Air as a fuel ?..Audi has an opinion, and a new fuel

Started by ramset, April 30, 2015, 06:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

Kind of  misleading, isn't it? Water and air _as_ fuel? No such thing. 

The Fuel is a refined hydrocarbon liquid mix, like Diesel. This Fuel is synthesized from the carbon in CO2 and the hydrogen in water. The process of synthesis is costly and difficult and requires much energy _input_ from other sources. The eventual pre-tax, per liter price of this synthetic hydrocarbon fuel is expected to be twice that of gasoline. It produces just as much carbon (CO2) in exhaust as it takes to make it in the first place, so that is good in terms of overall emissions. But it takes more energy to produce it than it releases when burned in an engine. This is why the power to drive the synthesis process "is powered by green energy such as solar or wind power." Low-cost energy makes it OK to waste some in order to keep our automobiles running.

ramset

Oh
I don't know that they are trying to mislead ..Water is the feed stock from which a very big part of the fuel is harvested and used in its entirety ...and the Air as well.

Not sure a person could effectively argue your point in a court of law.

Personally I find it a huge contribution from the engineers at AUDI,although I am aware of others that have done similar ,however they use much less energy in a much smarter process.
Thanks Grandma

mscoffman

Quote from: ramset on April 30, 2015, 06:53:11 PM
Oh
I don't know that they are trying to mislead ..Water is the feed stock from which a very big part of the fuel is harvested and used in its entirety ...and the Air as well.

Not sure a person could effectively argue your point in a court of law.

Personally I find it a huge contribution from the engineers at AUDI,although I am aware of others that have done similar ,however they use much less energy in a much smarter process.

I find it deceptive that one would get carbon dioxide from the air in a fixed facility.  I think there is an opportunity to use it as "make
up" capability in a vehicle to make up for a small amount of carbon lost in some other process though. Or if your planet's atmosphere
consists almost completely of carbon dioxide, like Mars or Venus. A better source of carbon dioxide for this process would be directly from a
vehicle exhaust stream where one would use excess electricity to recycle to a fuel like ethane to be burnt again and again in an ICE engine,
...if you can't seem to drag yourself away from internal combustion.

..S..MarkSCoffman

ramset

a forward from a friend of ours........

This is a quick placeholder for this topic will be starting another thread as more information comes through or someone else can start a topic if I don't get to it fast enough

Hi Chet
Sounds good to me? Norman Wootan posted this in EVGray//
//"Announcing !  the H2G Water BUS tour of USA. An RV / Bus will leave Tampa for Washington DC to Demonstrate the H2G clean water fuel technology that will run this bus across America and back, WITHOUT STOPPING FOR FUEL. The tour is from Tampa to DC to Silicon Valley, Ca. and many stops in between. There we meet with Scientists, Technicians and Financial VIPs from around the globe to introduce our technology. H2 Global invented this unique process based on studies of lightning, and charged particles. It extracts water from the air, like a dehumidifier, and that water is converted in our 4" CUBEs to a clean near zero emission fuel which improves by 5-10 x the mpg.  It runs on 99% water.  It replaces toxic fossil fuels. An engine test run is posted on our site  h2ge.com  or h4gas.com which shows  an engine running on 99% water.  There is also a downloadable document on the website which describes in more detail this historic event.  We will be doing media interviews across America as we go. We will be riding Congresspersons on the bus at a demo in DC,  Some celebrities have asked to ride.  You can actually participate and may ride in the bus.  Email  h2ge@...  to find out how, You can help spread the word just by sharing this.  This will be a ride into history and mark the turning point from toxic fossil fuels to a clean energy future.  H2G has a solution for climate change."
Thanks Grandma