Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How Rosch probably faked their 5 KWatt KPP AuKW

Started by hartiberlin, May 05, 2015, 10:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: TinselKoala on May 14, 2015, 03:12:10 PM
While I don't actually think this is the case.... it is certainly possible that the bracket _bolts_ themselves could be used to make the necessary electrical connection through the wall. No extra holes or cables through the wall are needed, just some long bolts that go all the way through. Two brackets = two conductors, with the long bolts making the connection through the wall.
There are many ways to hide a power source including in plain sight.  I don't really care because we know that the fundamental premise is a lie. 

I did not slog through videos of people making measurements under Gaia's control.  A lightly loaded motor would look very inductive and consequently clamp on current readings by themselves would indicate high reactive currents while real currents are quite low.  So current measurements at the "generator" by themselves are useless.  If people took those, and merely assumed that:  1) The currents registered are real rather than reactive, and 2) The current was from the "generator" instead of to it as a motor, then they set themselves up to be fooled into believing what they wanted to see.  So it could be that there are no hidden wires at all.  There is just a big motor labelled as a generator and all the "magic" happens in the control boxes where the same mains connection that feeds the "generator" splits off to the loads.

PIH123

Quote from: MarkE on May 14, 2015, 03:33:12 PM
There are many ways to hide a power source including in plain sight.  I don't really care because we know that the fundamental premise is a lie. 

I did not slog through videos of people making measurements under Gaia's control.  A lightly loaded motor would look very inductive and consequently clamp on current readings by themselves would indicate high reactive currents while real currents are quite low.  So current measurements at the "generator" by themselves are useless.  If people took those, and merely assumed that:  1) The currents registered are real rather than reactive, and 2) The current was from the "generator" instead of to it as a motor, then they set themselves up to be fooled into believing what they wanted to see.  So it could be that there are no hidden wires at all.  There is just a big motor labelled as a generator and all the "magic" happens in the control boxes where the same mains connection that feeds the "generator" splits off to the loads.

Sadly, the believers will not read or understand any of what you said.
As evidenced by their postings, they can't bear to hear the truth.

But pictures.......................
I am hoping that they can at least "learn" from the pictures supplied by one of their own.
(that is, as long as they don't get the urge to get a box of crayons out for a coloring session)  :o

The only reason for the "etching" pattern consistent with the rest of the concrete prefab wall to be missing in the area of the upper bracket,
is that a hole was covered up with some type of spackle/drywall compound.

But agreed, there are many ways to hide the power source to the (let's be generous and call it a) "generator".

hartiberlin

Smoothcriminal wrote here:
http://www.pureenergyblog.com/2015/05/14/2233/heiko-erxlebens-close-up-photos-from-may-13-aukw-disassembly/

take a very close look on exerlebens close-ups from the upper and lower support beam section on the wall. especially the drilling holes. compare upper and lower ones. its pretty obvious that the upper beam wall section got repainted AFTER the holes got drilled.. if u strongly increase the contrast u can even see where they drilled the hole for the cable through the wall. it shows as a round imprint..
if u keep examine the fotos from dismantling day u can also find the hole for the cable to the generator in the baseplate on top of the tube (they covered it with tape)..  (credits for this findings go to d.fense, devnull and uatu from allmystery forum)
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

New video. still rendering, from the audio conference and the dismantling
day from the start with the security man switching off the system and the footage also from J.D:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYruqD06210

My biggest video yet on Youtube, having already had about 10 GigBytes of file size and
being 2:20 hours long..

hartiberlin

Take a look at the guy with the black hair and the blue shirt.
He pulls the 3 phase cable plug from the right cabinet box, there where the
power is supposed to come out and then he disappears behind the big tube for a few seconds
and comes back with a big 3 phase distributor box and connection cable...

Seems this was the way they got the power at the dismantling day, they just used this connection
cord and distributor bix hidden behind the red crane waggon to get the power in there,
coming from the room next there...
( the Blue door is open and you see cables laying around there at the edges
on the door..)