Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

R-Walker Selfsustaining Free Energy bike from Mexico

Started by hartiberlin, May 11, 2015, 02:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

memoryman

That sounds very plausible.
I take issue with using "two times less" instead of 'half'.

Void

"It's based on the principle of converting energy through speed and distance travelled; the engine becomes self-sustaining,
generating more than 2,000 revolutions per minute."

I would like to know what that principle is. That is more than a little vague.
If these students and their teacher had a bike that could actually power itself,
they would have done a lot more than win a robotics competition. We would be
hearing about this everywhere in the news I think. I agree that it seems much more likely
that they just have implemented a method to improve efficiency quite a bit. This news story definitely
needs clarification from someone with a science or technology background, so the actual facts can get sorted out. :)

Magluvin

Quote from: DaKrampus on May 11, 2015, 05:44:32 PM
Hi Stephan,
I usually do not comment this kind of news, but in this particular case I think I know what happened as i myself work in and with the media

Example:  this bike's wheels might  turn at 2000 rpm.. but i really doubt you can "cruise" at 60 km/h with those small wheels.. there would be the smallest stone on the road you would fly meters away.
He probably meant it has an autonomy of 60km...  (in spanish he probably said: you can go 60km) and the journalist thought he meant 60km per hour...

doing 60 km with one 12 volts lead acid battery is extremely efficient...

Actually, in Stefans post it says, the engine is running at 2000rpm, not the wheels. ::)

I have 3 electric bikes. 2 are 36v and 1 is 48v, 12ah sla batteries, and one bike uses 30 NIMH D cells. They all 3 do near 20mpc. (miles per charge)  I would like to see the vehicle or info that you claim a 12v batt, such as the one we see in the pics, which looks to be a 7ah, possibly a 10ah battery, can run a bike at 60kmh for as long as they are running their bike. ;) ::) ;D That will impress me. ;)

Mags

Magluvin

Quote from: DaKrampus on May 11, 2015, 05:44:32 PM

but i really doubt you can "cruise" at 60 km/h with those small wheels.. there would be the smallest stone on the road you would fly meters away.

There are electric skateboards with much smaller wheels than shown on this bike that can do 40mph.  ;) So that is a bad argument. ;)

Mags

DaKrampus

sorry if there was a misunderstanding..
i did not claim it is a 12 volts battery..
I only assume it is a 12 volts battery by the pic i saw.. nothing else.
and as for the 60 km , I only assume he could have meant a 60km radius.. NOT that he did actually mean it..
because if you see that bike Icannot imagine it running at 60km per hour as it is stated in the reuters news item... specially if you see the inventors in the video..  and they would have probably shown a demo if it were really that fast...

I was just trying to explain how misunderstandings can occur by translation errors.. and if a "famous" news agency like reuters posts something like that , nobody double checks...

thats all...

Luc