Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Confessions of khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Oklahoma City, PanAm 800 and American 587

Started by synchro1, May 21, 2015, 10:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

@MarkE,

Here's another "Surveillance Video" of the Pentagon attack, released as the result of a lawsuit, showing no airplane:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5SeMtoUsXY

MarkE

Quote from: synchro1 on May 27, 2015, 06:10:53 PM
@MarkE,

Here's another "Surveillance Video" of the Pentagon attack, released as the result of a lawsuit, showing no airplane:

It doesn't show much of anything.  Typical of many surveillance cameras, the frame rate and resolution are both very low.  Given that other footage caught what looks like a plane I don't see how this footage gives rise to controversy.

MarkE

Quote from: synchro1 on May 27, 2015, 05:33:08 PM
@MarkE,

Please watch the video "Behind the Smoke Curtain" I posted a link to above by Barbara Honegger. I bet you didn't know there were two explosion events at the Pentagon on 9/11, five minutes apart. The first behind the Helicopter Pad caused by what witnesses described as a small commuter jet painted to look like an airliner. I would very much like you to comment on the facts outlined in Barbara's video. Barbara did an excellent job. Please view it, and I'll look forward to your comments. 

By the way, the "Clinton Foundation" just got hit with a massive racketeering (RICO) complaint out of Florida.           
Clinton is complicit in many things but I have not seen evidence of complicity in 9/11. Under Clinton one of his major campaign contributors:  Loral Space Systems sold all kinds of advanced ICBM guidance technology to China "for civilian use".  The whole den of thieves should have been tried and imprisoned for their treason.  That said:  The run up to 9/11 and the aftermath of 9/11 was brought to us by the Neocons.  Clinton's passing contribution was keeping US bases in Saudi Arabia against Bush 41's promise to withdraw once Sadam was quelled.

A RICO complaint in FL makes no sense.  NY, or DC make sense.  FL just sounds like political opportunism much like the whole shameful Starr investigation. 

synchro1

Here's yet another example of Bill Clinton's cover up strategy:

"Bill Clinton's own FBI director, Louis Freeh, wrote about how Clinton let down the American people and the families of American victims of the Khobar Towers terrorist attack in Saudi Arabia during the Clinton administration. After promising to capture the Islamic terrorists responsible for the bombing at Khobar Towers -- a bombing that killed 19 and injured hundreds -- Freeh said that Clinton refused to telephone Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah to urge him to allow the FBI to question bombing suspects the kingdom had in their custody".

MarkE

Quote from: synchro1 on May 27, 2015, 06:10:53 PM
@MarkE,

I slogged through it.  She engages in a LOT of circular argument.  She relies on the discredited Steven Jones nanothermite BS.  She fails basic math.  She alleges some thngs that are completely wrong such as that the wings of a 757 align to the bottom of the fuselage.  She relies very heavily on her personal speculations of things like evidence for thermite.  Her best evidence is the time disparity between 9:32 and 9:37, and the debris that fell into a woman's car.  She pounds away at her conclusions that explosions were bombs over and over again.  I was not impressed.